+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 848495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Hoarders (A&E)

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: Hoarders (A&E)

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Matt Paxton tweeted today that season 6 is starting Monday, August 13th. And the organizers get to spend the night in the home this season- interesting. ...
    I'm not sure what the point of that would be other than hearing the organizers squealing when vermin or a hoard of cats crawl over them in their sleep. It seems like the end result might be tired, cranky organizers.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Although he didn't state a reason, Cory Chalmers just posted on his Facebook page that things have changed and the new episodes will be kept on hold until October. No exact date was given for the premiere of the new season.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Cory Chalmers has posted - again - on his Facebook page to update that a new date has been selected. October 22nd (Monday) at 10pm. Apparently, they wanted a different time slot.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Bumping this thread since the show starts up again on Sunday, at least according to the A&E website.

This show isn't going to start until October...sigh!!!

Last night I found my new favorite hoarders show. It was called Obcessive Compulsive Hoarders. It was shot in this small town in England. This guy blew through a $2 million pound fortune which is closer to $3.5 million here. He had 18 old classic British cars that were now basically junk. This guy had a 4" opening to get into his kitchen to cook. His gas stove was surrounded by old newspapers. He had to sleep in a spot smaller than a phone booth standing up. Even the phychologist could not get through to him that he had a problem.
    1 of his neighbors started to help him & eventually the entire town pitched in as well.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

According to their most recent update on Facebook, the new season will begin SEPTEMBER 10th at 9PM

https://www.facebook.com/Hoarders

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Just a reminder... Hoarders is back tonight with an all new episode! I love Hoarders/Intervention Mondays!!
    waywyrd likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hope it really is on tonight. The website has been saying it's going to be on before now and it hasn't. Although this is the first time it's on the tv guide listings, too, so maybe that's a good sign.

I like this hoarding show better than Buried Alive. They seem to focus more on understanding why the person hoards and trying to help them break the strings of addiction. Buried Alive seems to focus more on showcasing the horrors of the hoard.

They're having a mini-marathon before the new show comes on at 9. I already feel like going through my closets and throwing stuff away.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I'm dvr-ing the show. I find I can't sleep if I watch at night. I need to be able to go and clean something . . . . anything . . . . so that I can shake-off the effects. It's like walking through a spiderweb. You're still brushing the imaginary strands of web off your faces hours later, even though they are long gone.

I know my closets are clean and organized, but the show compels me to organize them even more.
    waywyrd and pikachu like this.

+ Reply to Thread