+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Hoarders (A&E)

Re: Hoarders (A&E)

Maybe the series should do a follow-up episode, although it might be very sad.

FORT Fanatic

Has this series ended and A&E? I checked the web site, and it looks like repeats.

But fear not, now TLC is advertising a similar show on Sunday nights. It looks even more depressing, if possible. A guy brings his girlfriend into the house to see the mess. She is stunned; I wonder what he said to try and prepare her for the sight. Not sure I can watch that.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3851988;
    Has this series ended and A&E? I checked the web site, and it looks like repeats.

But fear not, now TLC is advertising a similar show on Sunday nights. It looks even more depressing, if possible. A guy brings his girlfriend into the house to see the mess. She is stunned; I wonder what he said to try and prepare her for the sight. Not sure I can watch that.

This was an interesting first episode. Truly some family drama/trauma with the woman hoarder, but the guy . . . . . he was not what I expected.

Outside of the house, his life was pretty much normal and you would never expect the chaos going on behind closed doors. His girlfriend and siblings were kept in the dark.

He obviously decided it was time to get help, knowing it meant revealing his true self. Thought the GF could have been a little more understanding. She didn't seem to give him a chance (although that might just be the way they chose to edit the episode).

I think I will watch again next week.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

what's the name of this show? i also saw an ad for an intervention type show, but couldn't remember the name to set it on my dvr.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3855133;
    This was an interesting first episode. Truly some family drama/trauma with the woman hoarder, but the guy . . . . . he was not what I expected.

Outside of the house, his life was pretty much normal and you would never expect the chaos going on behind closed doors. His girlfriend and siblings were kept in the dark.

He obviously decided it was time to get help, knowing it meant revealing his true self. Thought the GF could have been a little more understanding. She didn't seem to give him a chance (although that might just be the way they chose to edit the episode).

I think I will watch again next week.

I'd like to know too. Hoarders does seem to be in repeats.

I hope A & E does a second season of Hoarders, but this time I hope they give the hoarders a week to clear things out, and I hope they just show us the 'highlights' from that week. In other words, still an hour show with the same format - just give the actual people longer. Two days especially for the home owners with health problems like CFS, is not enough.

I think the TLC show is Buried Alive or maybe Hoarders: Buried Alive.

Just when it seemed a less subtle title wasn't possible.

I stand corrected . . . . the show is actually called HOARDING: Buried Alive

There are clips from the first show on that networks website.

Maybe somebody should start a new thread . . . . .

Just saw the commercial for the latest episode. It's billed as the worst home yet-which is hard to believe since I haven't been able to watch this since the episode with the hundreds of cats overrunning the house. The commercial needs a disclaimer-no way should that kind of thing pop up on your tv screen without warning.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

The old possum running across the stuff in the kitchen?? Yeah, my kid screamed (she's 20)

+ Reply to Thread