+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami

Re: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami

What is wrong with Kourtney to continue the relationship with Scott ... he is Spencer Pratt through and through ... Scott has no job, no redeeming values. Yes, I saw the whole Vegas epi and that was disturbing. Scott is a U.S.E.R. and Kourtney allows it. Scott acts like a complete jerk, Kourtney states she is done with him and then he does one little thing, like maybe cover her with a blanket when she is sitting on the couch and ALL IS FORGIVEN, or Scott makes her a cup of tea and ALL IS FORGIVEN.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3939959;
    What is wrong with Kourtney to continue the relationship with Scott ... he is Spencer Pratt through and through ... Scott has no job, no redeeming values. Yes, I saw the whole Vegas epi and that was disturbing. Scott is a U.S.E.R. and Kourtney allows it. Scott acts like a complete jerk, Kourtney states she is done with him and then he does one little thing, like maybe cover her with a blanket when she is sitting on the couch and ALL IS FORGIVEN, or Scott makes her a cup of tea and ALL IS FORGIVEN.

Agreed! She needs to realize that Scott is nothing but a player and a party guy that doesn't care about anything. She should get the hint why nobody likes him.

FORT Fanatic

Why are they so "touchy feely" with each other. K & K are always feeling on each other.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I never thought I'd see the day where Kim annoys me the least. I used to think Kourtney was the only one with half a brain cell in that family. I watch this show like a trainwreck. Last night's episode had me thinking 'free baby Mason' and laughing at Khloe getting burned. Don't get me started on her

I was thinking last night how Scott could be the second coming of Spencer Pratt, especially in the clip where he said he if he was a psychopath, why would you want to cross him. He's a Spencer lite, but every bit as in love with himself and obnoxious.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I CANNOT BELIEVE that Kourtney and Scott are still together!!! After all he's put her through, she should have dumped his sorry a$$ long ago!!! But, like so many of us, she keeps coming back for more. It's really sad, because even though she loves him a lot, you can see that she is so hurt and damaged by the relationship, that it's got to be really difficult.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quite honestly, I think it's all a big show. Not that I don't think Scott is a major douche who needs professional help and his ego taken down about a million notches, but I have to wonder how much of this is real, and how much is scripted. So going along with it being more real, I know the family is trying to help but I think they make it worse. Kourtney seems like a smart lady, and it's hard to walk away from someone you love, no matter how much it hurts.

I think I'm just over these shows that make nobodies famous and make them even more full of themselves. Wonder how Kim's show will do, The Spin Crowd.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I think they did a pilot for Spin Crowd last year didn't they? Kim did (produced) a show similar, if not this same show.

Re Kourtney - I can see why the family would flip out over Scott's behavior. Mom Kris was good friends with Nichole Brown. I'd be a little freaked out myself.

I hate Scott - he's a weasely phony. I wonder how much Kourtney has to shell out to keep him in those ridiculous clothes and booze. I feel awful for her - it has to be hard with Scott being the father of Mason.

Why do I get hooked on these crazy E!, VH1 and MTv crap shows? Ugh.

FORT Fanatic

I quit watching this family and then got caught up again, I'm embarrassed to say. What trash. I just saw a picture of Kourtney and Scott together. Scott gives me the creeps. And to think he fathered a child so there will always be some relationship, if only for the sake of the child. Wow.

What type of example are the older girls giving to the two youngest, who look incredibly mature and are already modeling apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4042615;
    I quit watching this family and then got caught up again, I'm embarrassed to say. What trash. I just saw a picture of Kourtney and Scott together. Scott gives me the creeps. And to think he fathered a child so there will always be some relationship, if only for the sake of the child. Wow.

What type of example are the older girls giving to the two youngest, who look incredibly mature and are already modeling apparently.

It's terrible that they have no real idea of the harm they leading the younger kids into. I fear for anyone's safety around Scott. If is not in the child's best interest to be around a parent when that parent is not safe and sober. I wish they knew that.

I hadn't seen the show in quite a while, but I saw it yesterday. I think it was a repeat. Kim kept texting and kourtney got mad at her.
    The show is totally scripted. I find nothing "real" about it.
    I was sorry to see that Kim has had more work on her face. Why? She was so pretty. Those new lips look just frightful.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread