+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami

Re: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami

From the very little I have seem these girls, their behavior seems to indicate they have "daddy issues". One supposedly married a man she knew for a month, somehow I vision the Lamar & Khole Show on E, while the other gets pregnant by a guy who has been abusive to her in the past.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Well, their daddy did die.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3729190;
    From the very little I have seem these girls, their behavior seems to indicate they have "daddy issues". One supposedly married a man she knew for a month, somehow I vision the Lamar & Khole Show on E, while the other gets pregnant by a guy who has been abusive to her in the past.

I didn't know he had abused her?

Is anyone watching the new season? Pretty bad acting, and the baby voice that Khloe uses with Lamar is really grating!

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3933795;
    Is anyone watching the new season? Pretty bad acting, and the baby voice that Khloe uses with Lamar is really grating!

I had to walk away from the Kardashians. I have tried to watch them, but can't stand them anymore. They are so disrespectful to their family members that it makes me sick. Even if it's scripted, they claim it's real, so that's even worse IMO. All the lies and fame begging is so pathetic.

I don't like the way they use the drama of domestic violence to gain viewers. If it's scripted, shame on them for portraying that a man can terrorize you and you take him back and accept that behavior. If it's true, then they need help from professionals. This is a terrible example of what not to do with a violent person in your family. It's very irresponsible. They portray Scott as a crazed, violent drunk, but then in interviews say he's a great dad! What?

I do wish the baby a good life, however, I do not know how the poor thing has any chance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3934651;
    I had to walk away from the Kardashians. I have tried to watch them, but can't stand them anymore. They are so disrespectful to their family members that it makes me sick. Even if it's scripted, they claim it's real, so that's even worse IMO. All the lies and fame begging is so pathetic.

I don't like the way they use the drama of domestic violence to gain viewers. If it's scripted, shame on them for portraying that a man can terrorize you and you take him back and accept that behavior. If it's true, then they need help from professionals. This is a terrible example of what not to do with a violent person in your family. It's very irresponsible. They portray Scott as a crazed, violent drunk, but then in interviews say he's a great dad! What?

I do wish the baby a good life, however, I do not know how the poor thing has any chance at all.
    Debb, I watched this yesterday ... all I can say is that it is one huge ...

KAREN

Momrek, how do you do that? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3933795;
    I haven't watched the new season.

I find it extremely difficult to watch Kloe. I think Lamar should run for the hills!!
    I don't mind the rest of the family, and I know it's all scripted, but Khloe just seems too out there and full of herself. And, quite frankly, she's no Kim Kardashian!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3938493;
    I haven't watched the new season.

I find it extremely difficult to watch Kloe. I think Lamar should run for the hills!!
    I don't mind the rest of the family, and I know it's all scripted, but Khloe just seems too out there and full of herself. And, quite frankly, she's no Kim Kardashian!
    Thank you, norealityhere!!!! That's exactly how I feel about Khloe!!!! Kourtney is no Kim Kardashian either, but at least she's sweet and humble. Khloe is a total piece of work, and really insufferable most of the time.

The only good thing I can say about Khloe is that on a recent talk show, she admitted that it's very hard for her to watch herself because she didn't realize how badly she treated other people, and she's trying to be better. Let's see if she can walk that walk. . .

Have they showed the episode in which there was a clip that had Khloe and Kourtney hiding in the bathroom with the baby and Scott was trying to get in and they were calling the police? There was initially some protest about it but now it has settled down.

The last season of The Kardashians ended with Scott trying to get into their house and Kourtney, who was pregnant, had changed the locks. She did this in response to a violent, drunken rage that he had gone into in Vegas.

I really dislike that and think it's horrific for them to stage violence against women and children that way. Then we see Kourtney and her mom smiling and talking about what a great dad Scott is. What? Someone needs to straighten them out. I really wish they would get called out on this stuff and have to issue an apology and explain themselves.

+ Reply to Thread