+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3711577;
    He is a grown man. I am pretty sure he knows what he is getting into.
    You know, I don't know anything about Lamar at all, but Khloe is a very, very, VERY strong woman -- and maybe, just maybe she has met her match in Lamar. If he is an equally strong guy, it might be super firecrackers for them -- or on the other hand, if he is a super sweet, giving and gracious guy like Kendra's Hank Baskett, that also might be a good match with Khloe. Or not. You just never know. . .

FORT Fogey

I might be the only one, but I like Khloe. Not so crazy about Kourtney, though. Khloe jokes a lot, but I think it's all in good fun. Kourtney's remarks always seem to have a stinging, bitter aftereffect.

I keep forgetting that Kourtney is the oldest and Khloe is the 3rd daughter. Kourtney is closing in on 30 years old if she is't already there and acts like she is 19.

Khloe may not seem mature next to other girls her age, but next to her older sisters, she sometimes seems like a beacon of maturity

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3711738;
    I might be the only one, but I like Khloe. Not so crazy about Kourtney, though. Khloe jokes a lot, but I think it's all in good fun. Kourtney's remarks always seem to have a stinging, bitter aftereffect.
    Your not alone I like Khloe also. I happen to like women who speak their mind and Khloe does that.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Regular

There's a difference between speaking your mind and being a witch. I'm not saying Khloe is,

I just hate when people go ahead and say whatever the heck they want, with no regard to other people's feelings, and then use the 'i'm an honest person, I speak my mind' excuse. That's bull.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleighTKB;3711924;
    There's a difference between speaking your mind and being a witch. I'm not saying Khloe is,

I just hate when people go ahead and say whatever the heck they want, with no regard to other people's feelings, and then use the 'i'm an honest person, I speak my mind' excuse. That's bull.
    Lol I like Khloe because she lets you know where you stand with her, some call it being witchy I call it being to the point. I am the same way I don't believe in lying to people so not to hurt their feelings. The truth shall set you free and allows you to sleep well at night. It also hurts and that's way people get so put out when you tell it like it is.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Khloe wouldnt know the truth if it bit her on her extremely large yet hobbish ass......What can I say, I'm an honest person, I speak my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3712015;
    Lol I like Khloe because she lets you know where you stand with her, some call it being witchy I call it being to the point. I am the same way I don't believe in lying to people so not to hurt their feelings. The truth shall set you free and allows you to sleep well at night. It also hurts and that's way people get so put out when you tell it like it is.
    While I agree with you on speaking your mind - and I am one of those people too, I think there is another side to it called "tact". Speaking your mind does not give you the right to crap all over someone else and be mean. There are many ways to convey the exact same message and I think part of learning to be a grown up in our society is learning how to stand firm in your decision and "speak your mind" in a way that is honest and up front, but tactful at the same time.

They dated a month and they just got married.... WOW!
    While I'm sure it wasn't easy for Khloe growing up in the shadows of her more attractive sisters, I am just not a big fan of hers. While it's great to be honest and speak your mind, sometimes one needs to know when to button it up. I don't think Khloe understands that concept.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

It's funny that with all of Khloe's "trust issues" (especially with athletes), she could marry someone after only one month of dating. My head is telling me the marriage is not for real, but just for publicity/reality show sake, etc; but there's also a part of me that thinks Khloe is serious. We shall see.

+ Reply to Thread