+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami

Re: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami

I just wish any female with the last name Kardashian finds a rock to hide under...i mean come on.

FORT Regular

If I was Michael Yo's boss and assuming that Khloe using drugs WOULD get him and Michael Yo (as her bosses) in big trouble, seeing that clip of her going in there with the purse would definitely NOT reassure me.

I must have seen a repeat the other day. I haven't watch K & K before, but I have watched KUWTK.
    I kind of feel bad for Khloe and Kourtney. I guess they figure they have no talent, so Khloe gives Kourtney a spanking, something she did more than a few times on KUWTK. I guess that's the extent of their so called "talent."
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

I'm sorry, but that chick (Erica) that works on Dash, is HORRIBLE. The way she told that customer to get out when he came in five minutes after closing time was completely and utterly inappropriate. She literally yelled at him, and basically her tone of voice sounded like 'get the **** out'. I also noticed how she was cussing in front of the customers. I have no problem with 'foul' language, but that's my own personal opinion, and I try not to sound really trashy talking to people I don't know that well. and it wasn't just people she didn't really know, it was customers. She's a professional, the way she spoke was totally raunchy and again, inappropriate.

And listen, I completely understand how hard it is to be a single mom. I mean, not from my experience, other than that I was raised by a single mom. I know how sometimes she can be short or rude when she's stressed, but she would never pull the things Erica pulled.
    I like how she kept saying I'm a mom, but then she'd say all those words in the same breath. Not that cussing makes someone a bad mom or something, but you get what I mean.

and then! when lily, the BOSS sat her down and talked to her, Erica was just...UGH! I think I'm in a bad mood cuz I want to slap this woman! slamming the door in the boss's face!

oh scott and kourtney... lol He grosses me out, kinda greasy and has a mousy/rat face, but meh, she loves him.
    I love Khloe saying 'as long as you used protection' and kourtney kinda looking off like '...mhmmmm', I really hope that wasn't taped after she found out she was pregnant, because it was the funniest irony I've seen in a long time!

overall, I'm liking this show I think.
    I was a little dissapoionted on the gay episode though. When she had the (idk another way to state this) 'pro gay' guy on I was like 'alright, the usual. it's tv' but then they said they'd have a guest from the other viewpoint on! at first I was like 'wow, they're actually going to show BOTH sides! I'm astounded at the lack of bias! good for them for breaking the mold and showing pro AND con opinion'. But of course, she gets the guy from the group that says homosexuals should be locked up or some total crap like that. *sigh*

Ugh, Erica is talking again...
    Lol sorry for long post, in an opinion-y mood!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3701135;
    I must have seen a repeat the other day. I haven't watch K & K before, but I have watched KUWTK.
    I kind of feel bad for Khloe and Kourtney. I guess they figure they have no talent, so Khloe gives Kourtney a spanking, something she did more than a few times on KUWTK. I guess that's the extent of their so called "talent."
    I really wouldnt feel too bad for them....they are just overindulged, overspoiled little LA Princesses that were told the world revolves around them and their father's money and legacy.

I kinda wish we wouldnt put this much focus on the untalented....now if they went out in the world and got a real job, then maybe we should talk more about them. But until that happens....blech

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;3706082;
    I really wouldnt feel too bad for them....they are just overindulged, overspoiled little LA Princesses that were told the world revolves around them and their father's money and legacy.

I kinda wish we wouldnt put this much focus on the untalented....now if they went out in the world and got a real job, then maybe we should talk more about them. But until that happens....blech
    I don't particularly care for Kourtney and I CANNOT STAND Khloe, however, in defense of their getting a "real job" -- I just want to remind people that they do have real jobs. They have been running not one, but two very successful retail clothing stores in the Los Angeles area, and they have gone to Miami to open up a 2nd branch of one of those stores. Yes, they are spoiled and overindulged and (especially Khloe), completely selfish and obnoxious, but, at the very least, they do have real jobs.

FORT Fanatic

Saw a story where Khloe is engaged(?) to Los Angeles Lakers player Lamar Odom. They've only been dating a few months. I remember on KUWTK she was dating another ball player, and brought him on the show. Wonder if she'll beat Kourtney to the altar?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3706298;
    Saw a story where Khloe is engaged(?) to Los Angeles Lakers player Lamar Odom. They've only been dating a few months. I remember on KUWTK she was dating another ball player, and brought him on the show. Wonder if she'll beat Kourtney to the altar?
    I don't watch this show but did read of the engagement. I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't trying to get a show like Kendra and Hanks.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

It takes a certain type of person to deal with Erica. Lily tried to handle her but she is too nice. I would have loved to see Khloe handle her. lol Khloe is like me she refuses to suffer fools.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3706298;
    I guess she will, the wedding is set for Sunday.

Khloe Kardashian to Get Married – This Weekend! - Weddings, Khloe Kardashian : People.com

+ Reply to Thread