+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami

Re: Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami

Quote Originally Posted by ghnstrz;3667077;
    Yes, and the father is Scott. They broke up and then got back together at some point and he will appear in later episodes
    Wasn't there an episode within the last year or so where she & Scott thought they were pregnant but turned out not to be? You'd think after that "scare" they would learn to use protection...that said I'm glad she decided to keep the baby and not have an abortion.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3669628;
    Wasn't there an episode within the last year or so where she & Scott thought they were pregnant but turned out not to be? You'd think after that "scare" they would learn to use protection...that said I'm glad she decided to keep the baby and not have an abortion.
    Yes, there was an episode like that. I think it was in the first season of KUWTK

I like the 1st Eps... the 2nd alittle much with Coke at Khloe Job, I mean really... your Smarter than that....

Hey guys, what channel and when is this on!!

TIA!!!

FORT Fogey

momrek06 - It's on E, Sunday at 10/9c .

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3688358;
    momrek06 - It's on E, Sunday at 10/9c .
    Thanks, daiseyo!

This show is SO not reality based, and the whole "coke" episode proved it. There is no way ANY executive producer would EVER allow an illegal narcotic to be used as a "prop" unless it was, in fact, a proxy, a fake.

And the girls are stupid but not that stupid.

But the point that "did it in" for me was the drug test scene....So obviously fake. Whenever you take a drug test, you CAN NOT take ANYTHING in the bathroom with you. They make you put your bag and everything in your pockets in a locker and they watch. Anyone can take fake urine or someone else's urine in a big ole purse like Khloe had. As a nurse I have worked at a drug testing facility and there is NO way that you can take a purse into the bathroom. And then when you are done with the sample, you hand it over to the technician, then she washes you wash your hands and then you have to sign a piece of paper....you don't just waltz out the door.

It was so fake it was ridiculous.

I think some things/events happen in "real life" time and then the Kardashians kind of reinact the "scene" for the cameras. I'm not saying that everything filmed is scripted but most major plot points probably are.

In general - Khloe bugs the heck out of me. She loves being over the top and does/says things purely for shock value. It seems, from what her mother has described, Khloe's been doing it most of her life (probably for attention) but it's really getting old for me.

I was shocked to hear about Kourtney's pregnancy but certainly wish her and Scott the best. I bet she's regretting all the drinking she did during her first weeks in Miami. Oh boy!
    Last edited by tinderbox; 09-07-2009 at 01:06 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;3689889;
    This show is SO not reality based, and the whole "coke" episode proved it. There is no way ANY executive producer would EVER allow an illegal narcotic to be used as a "prop" unless it was, in fact, a proxy, a fake.

And the girls are stupid but not that stupid.

But the point that "did it in" for me was the drug test scene....So obviously fake. Whenever you take a drug test, you CAN NOT take ANYTHING in the bathroom with you. They make you put your bag and everything in your pockets in a locker and they watch. Anyone can take fake urine or someone else's urine in a big ole purse like Khloe had. As a nurse I have worked at a drug testing facility and there is NO way that you can take a purse into the bathroom. And then when you are done with the sample, you hand it over to the technician, then she washes you wash your hands and then you have to sign a piece of paper....you don't just waltz out the door.

It was so fake it was ridiculous.
    Actually, they didn't make it leave any of my belongings outside the last time I had to do a drug screening, and I've never had to sign anything afterward any of the times I went in. The process is probably different for different facilities or, at least, in different states.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cynic;3696034;
    Actually, they didn't make it leave any of my belongings outside the last time I had to do a drug screening, and I've never had to sign anything afterward any of the times I went in. The process is probably different for different facilities or, at least, in different states.
    I have had pre-employment drug screenings, and I've always been asked to leave my purse outside the bathroom. I've also had to watch as the technician applied a label to seal my specimen, (maybe initial it, too, but I can't remember), and sign the original lab order request, of which I was given a copy. Just seems like those are basic, standard procedures. Maybe with editing, they cut out anything having to do with signing paperwork, but I did think it was odd that Khloe didn't have to leave her purse outside.

(Personally, I think I'm more comfortable with strict "procedures" than I would be with a facility that is more lax. Just my two cents!)
    Last edited by daiseyo; 09-09-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: add'l comment

+ Reply to Thread