+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: There Goes The Neighborhood-CBS

Re: There Goes The Neighborhood-CBS

It irritates me that the show never explained the rules in what happens when the vote is a tie. So after the first vote was revealed to be the Schindlers, we supposedly had this "suspenseful" reveal of what the second vote was, when they never even explained ahead of time what would happen if the vote was a tie?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Everybody wants to win the big money, so why get mad at your friends who are playing to win? That's why everybody got into the game. Everybody ought to go in with the mentality that you don't play with your heart, you play with your head. I don't see any room in this game for hurt feelings. The people who are feeling hurt woud give anything to be in the position of the top family. If you can't take the heat, don't even THINK about stepping into the kitchen. When you are playing to benefit your family, all bets are off...and never should have been on.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't like this show at teh start, but it is growing on me

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3693210;
    I didn't like this show at teh start, but it is growing on me
    My feelings are the opposite. I gave it a chance and it's lost its luster. (Not that it had much luster to begin with.)

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;3693043;
    It irritates me that the show never explained the rules in what happens when the vote is a tie. So after the first vote was revealed to be the Schindlers, we supposedly had this "suspenseful" reveal of what the second vote was, when they never even explained ahead of time what would happen if the vote was a tie?
    I thought that was annoying too. I guess they didn't have time for an explanation.

I liked the last "clothes-washing" challenge.

Interesting that the voted-out families will be voting for the winner. If the Upshaws are in the final two, it will be interesting to see whether families the Upshaws nominated for elimination will hold a grudge or vote for them because they were good game players.

how many families started this show?

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3693659;
    how many families started this show?
    Eight. So that means 6 families will be voting for the winner. I wonder if they'll tell us what the tie-breaking mechanism is for that.

Premium Member

Who got the boot this week? Missed it due to moving. Ugh.

It wasn't on here on Sunday night. Right after Big Brother, my station went to the Jerry Lewis Telethon.

I forgot it was on but according to the CBS site, the Mullennix family left the neighborhood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast