+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Ruby

Is anyone watching this show on Style Network? It's about a woman named Ruby and her weight loss journey.

It's in its second season I believe. She started around 700lbs and she's down to 333lbs.
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: Ruby

I've been watching since Season 1. She lives in my town but I've never run across her. I missed last week though and now my cable provider has moved the Style channel to the higher digital box channels so it's going to be harder for me to catch because we only have one box.

Her determination is very inspiring. I was glad when she got new trainers.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3649483;
    Is anyone watching this show on Style Network? It's about a woman named Ruby and her weight loss journey.

It's in its second season I believe. She started around 700lbs and she's down to 333lbs.
    I LOVE this show! At first she got on my nerves because she didn't want to do anything but once she started feeling empowered and started doing stuff it's been fantastic. Her voice still grates on me after a while - but I love her anyway.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Last week's episode was funny. She asked her designer friend Anthony to redo her room. She got a new bed as well. She was so "essited" as she says.
    Wake up and be awesome

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

I thought it was cute that she didn't want to sleep in the room until Anthony had it completely done. And that quilt was so thoughtful and beautiful!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3649681;
    Last week's episode was funny. She asked her designer friend Anthony to redo her room. She got a new bed as well. She was so "essited" as she says.
    So she was "hackey" with the outcome?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I love watching this show! Im excited about her progress and wish her the best of luck.
    Chittlins forever y'all!

Ruby is so amazing! Her ability to inspire people and the way she maintains such a positive attitude is so cool! And I love the relationships she has with her friends - and they are so supportive! So Ruby, if you ever read this, YOU ROCK, GIRL!

I love this show, been watching it since season 1. Not only had her transformation been amazing... she is out and doing things etc... but I has made me look at people her size a whole different way.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

This is probably the most 'real' reality show out there. Even though the situations are staged (gotta get the camera & boom set up), Ruby's reactions are for the most part heart-wrenchingly real.

I am so afraid that she's going to find out she was molested during those 'lost' years -- something tragic happened to make her change schools so often & forget so much about her own life. (I'm a bit surprised that her therapist hasn't recommended a hypnotist.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast