+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby

FORT Fogey

Re: Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3840268;
    • Ruby is a virgin -- what did she & Denny do for 8 years? Yes, I know it's none of my business but she brings it up.
    Denny has probably always used Ruby to stroke his ego. I'm sure they've kissed, and maybe a little more, but I feel sorry for Ruby b/c I'm sure it meant far less to him than her. From the previews, he seems to be coming back into her life. Ugh. He probably wants some camera time. I think Ruby isn't able to let go of him b/c she feels a level of comfort with him that she probably hasn't had with other guys. Even her friends think he's bad news, but unfortunately, Ruby still stills some "good" in him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3841835;
    I have no clue what you are talking about...
    Oh no! Mental image!
    Seriously? I don't know what words I can use, but I'm sure you know inter****** isn't the only thing. There are other ways to be intimate.

FORT Fogey

You didn't have to asterisk it, I don't think! So she's a virgin on a technicality! Oh. I wonder if Denny was playing her the whole time. I don't know if there is any evidence of that, BUT I do wonder.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3841896;
    You didn't have to asterisk it, I don't think! So she's a virgin on a technicality! Oh. I wonder if Denny was playing her the whole time. I don't know if there is any evidence of that, BUT I do wonder.
    I have no idea what Ruby has or hasn't done -- just that there are other ways to be intimate.

I, also, don't know if Denny is playing Ruby, but my instincts say he is. Plus, I think I remember both Jeff and Georgia having issues trusting Denny's intentions.

I will say Ruby and Denny have chemistry....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

They do have chemistry. I'm glad, though, that Ruby seems really resolved with not getting back together with Denny. He seemed "better" in this episode, but my instincts are that he would probably hurt Ruby again, if they got back together. Every time I watch this show, I'm struck by how positive Ruby is! Love how she wants to experience everything, and doesn't let any fear hold her back!

a virgin just means she hasn't had intercourse. there's a lot of sex acts left for her to do . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3841760;
    Not if you're a virgin.

I was surprised to see Jeff with a girl, I thought he was gay. I thought that's why he was still a virgin. I think Denny is an opportunist thats using Ruby to get his 15 min of fame. I noticed when they were at church and the guy was saying not to be with someone if they're trying to chage you, Denny wouldn't even look at her.

Poor Ruby, I can relate about the "arm" issues, I've lost almost 80lbs and have the hanging fat under my arms too. You're proud of the accomplishments you've made but are still embarrassed about what you are left with. I'm sure she'll have all the extra skin surgically removed at some point, but that's not an option for me, I don't have that kind of money, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3858787;
    I think Denny is an opportunist thats using Ruby to get his 15 min of fame.
    I heard that Ruby had been dating some guy for like 8 years. Is it this Denny fellow? If so, hasn't he been with her before she got the show?

the latest ep was great! seems like we may find out soon why ruby has suppressed memories . . .

+ Reply to Thread