+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby

Re: Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3687263;
    Oh my gosh, I just watched the episode where Ruby's dog dies. I cried. It was so sad!!
    Me too.....

Love, love love this show! but I have to watch it in small doses sometimes. Ooooh, when Ruby starts doing that high-pitched, sing-song thing with her voice its like nails on a chalkboard! Uggh, then I switch the channel.

Usuallly when someone blacks a certain time frame out of their mind, it is because of some kind of trauma. She seemed so surprised to see pictures of herself that she didn't know existed. Wonder what happened to the family pictures? I think it will be very traumatic when (or if) she remembers what is making her hurt so much.

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3698528;
    Usuallly when someone blacks a certain time frame out of their mind, it is because of some kind of trauma. She seemed so surprised to see pictures of herself that she didn't know existed. Wonder what happened to the family pictures? I think it will be very traumatic when (or if) she remembers what is making her hurt so much.
    I'm curious about her relationship with her sister. They've shown her a few times and they seem to get on ok but I wonder why her sister hasn't been able to fill in Ruby's lost memories. Does she suffer childhood memory loss as well? Or if there was abuse going on, either the sister didn't know about it or she won't discuss it. But at any rate, you'd think her sister and other family members would be able to tell Ruby something about her childhood. And what happened to their mother? Did she pass away when Ruby was little or is she still alive? They never mention her.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I love this show. But I am not getting this "essited' word. Can anyone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by petertracy;3699311;
    I love this show. But I am not getting this "essited' word. Can anyone explain?
    thats how she say excited.....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3699314;
    thats how she say excited.....
    Oh Ok. Thank You. I was wracking my brain. I don't mind the accent at all or her way of talking.

But I notice how she sometimes sweet talks her friends into doing stuff she should do herself or in doing what she wants. Still love her though.

I like this show and admire how she's handled the weight loss. But I can't stand all the baby talk! The way she stretches out certain words and whines through her nose drives me insane... I think my favorite episode this season was when she tried out to be a tour guide.LOL. She was hilarious!

I'm so "essited"!! I got to meet Ruby, Georgia and Jeff tonight at her book signing at our mall. She looks great, is still losing weight. She said the new season starts in Jan. They had cameras there and panned down the line and we were all yelling "Ruby" . I don't know if I'll show up on the episode or not (I hope not!). Georgia looks fabulous, I barely recognized her. She is a skinny minnie now. Jeff is the sweetest guy, and really cute. I ragged him about sneaking in candy during the camp episode and he said some of that was Georgia's. I got her new book and all three of them signed it. I'm very "hacky" right now . Oh, and it was getting late and they said Ruby wouldn't be able to personalize any of the rest of the books or take pictures but she did anyway, and talked to, hugged, and took pictures with everyone who was still in line. She really cares about her fans.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Ruby is going to be on the Wendy Williams Show next Wednesday morning (10AM - 9AM Central - on FOX). Can't wait to see her!

+ Reply to Thread