+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Making His Band

Re: Making His Band

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3664905;
    I think it would be all the more interesting if the band wasn't being assembled for Combs, if he had no part in the show whatsoever.
    It really is showing him up to be a mediocre vocalist, imo, and the music is nothing to wrote home about.

Speaking of "Rockstar", it looks like this show is being filmed in the Rockstar house. It looks very similar, particularly the pool area.
    I've seen them use this house in about 5 or 6 different music reallity shows, missys get on the bus show, Rickstar INXS and a bunch more...
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good show today! J. Free is playing emotional games with Lynette, and Jaila is one of Lynette's roommates and heard J. Free "coming onto" Lynette when they thought that "she" was asleep. J. Free has lost all of my respect. Jaila called J. Free out in a most severe way...and Jaila was right. The only thing that Jaila did not do was to tell Free what he had heard in the bedroom the night before and, since Free's 'boys' were there, (s)he missed a golden opportunity. What Jaila said to Free was many times worse that it could have been with a simple 'call out'. Diddy asked Jaila what 'he' was born as; Jaila dropped down to his naturally deep man voice and said, 'boy'! It was hilarious!! They both laughed. I think that Jaila is going to make the band.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3706925;
    out'. Diddy asked Jaila what 'he' was born as; Jaila dropped down to his naturally deep man voice and said, 'boy'! It was hilarious!! They both laughed. I think that Jaila is going to make the band.

And Jaila will make it on pure talent. Because Jaila has SING!!!!

i LOVE Jaila, I hope she makes it.

I thought J Free handled the Lynette crush wrong. He could have turned her down once, but to do it over and over and over and over again and acting all angry about it was wrong and just plain mean and nasty and now I hope he doesnt even win.

Does this show still come on? I guess I keep missing it. Does anybody know if Jaila is still on the show?

I was missing it for awhile too until I found out it got moved to Saturday nights. The finale is this week right? I hope Jaila makes it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's only being shown 1X/week, and that's on Saturday night at 9:00, I think. Jaila is still in it! I have loved this show and will be sorry to see it go.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

they show the episodes on mtv.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the last episode was they cut 3 people and the rest are sent home to practice and they will bring them back at a later date but I cant remember when

Aww Diddy sucks. The finale tomorrow is only 30 mins.

I saw the finally and I was happy with the choices he made. Jaila and I think her name is Maureen were chosen for background singers. The rest were sent packing. Lynnette did not make the cut for keyboard, so I was kind of sad about the that. I hated that this show was only 30 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast