+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Makeover-Episode Two, An Officer and a Gentlewoman

I really like this show, I thought it would be weird to watch, but it just gave me a good feeling seeing the people feel better about themselves! I also really like the doctor that is doing the main procedures, he seems to be quite compassionate.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You get all of your friends together and go as a group to have it done
    Cool ! Lets go get a FORT discount !

Great job Feeeef ! I watched bits and pieces of the show, thanks for filling in the missing pieces!

I really think Davids most important thing was to get hooked up with the stylists and loose the weight. IMHO He really did not look a lot different, but his happiness and renewed self confidence were the bigger change.

Originally posted by enygma
    Cool ! Lets go get a FORT discount !
    Hey! I am hoping that after writing a years worth of glowing recaps(assuming that the show will be renewed) and losing about 100lbs that they will give me a makeover of my own. It would be really cool to see the before and after pics huh?

I am already making a list of the procedures I would have done.

FORT Newbie
    Its very unfortunate that you people are not very understanding of the true nature of these extreme makeovers. I have know Melessia from Sacramento actually Elk Grove California for many years. Melessia was once a nice and kind woman and know the change in her body has made her someone no one wants to talk to you, safe to say she has become quite the bitch, think of these before you so called fans get interested in these extreme makeovers.
    Prowlerz

Prowlerz, welcome to the site. I would venture to guess that if Melissa from Sacramento has turned into a bitch, it's only because there was a bitch inside her waiting to get out all along.

The show deals with physical changes. They didn't give her a personality transplant that I'm aware of, she did that ALL on her own.

hatergurl

A Bitch?

I also know Melissa very well. I will tell all of you that who ever this "prowlerz" is, she/he is NOT a friend of Melissa's. Rather a jealous person! I know several of Melissa's friends, and she is not only a wonderful, beautiful person on the outside, but on the inside. My friend Melissa is a kind and wonderful person. When she came back from Extreme Makeover she came back a more confident woman and true friends know how to appreciate this in a person! I guess confidence equals a bitch when you are a jealous, insecure person like "prowlerz". I find it funny that this person has gone as far as to say that no one will talk to Melissa anymore! This is FAR from the truth!

I'm shocked!

I can't believe that someone calling themselves a friend of mine is now calling me a bitch on an internet site! It's too bad that this person can't tell this to me, but would rather lie about me on this site. My friends have not stopped talking to me! All I can say is that I am a happier, more confident person than I was before Extreme Makeover and I'm very happy with the way I choose to live my life! Contrary to what has been said about me by this one person, I am not a bitch. I've visited this site often and couldn't let this comment slide without saying anything. Thanks Fiefer for the great recap on the show! It will reair with the class reunion in August! Extreme Makeover has made a HUGE positive impact on my life and I will be forever greatful! Check out my website at www.planetthong.com! There are new updated photos of me there (without all the bangs and eye makeup! )
    Go to www.planetthong.com

Welcome, Melissa! I hope with my response to Prowlerz, you don't think that *I* believe you're a bitch. I was only saying to them that if you became one, it wasn't due to the makeover.

I'm really glad that you're happier post-makeover!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Welcome, Melissa! I hope with my response to Prowlerz, you don't think that *I* believe you're a bitch. I was only saying to them that if you became one, it wasn't due to the makeover.

I'm really glad that you're happier post-makeover!
    Thanks John! No, I didn't think you were agreeing with Prowlerz! I read the comment and just had to say something. I think that some people find confidence in a person a bad trait and it sometimes gets taken as being "cocky" or "bitchy". This is not the case with me, or at least I don't think so. Thanks for the welcome!
    Go to www.planetthong.com

FORT Newbie

prowlerz comments about melissa

Well i am just joined this site and i was reading over some of the posts...i am sorry to say that prowlerz is way off on what she said about melissaj and the extreme makeover that she received...i have been friends with melissa for over 10 years and all i see in her after her makeover is a more confident person that is a much better person and not a so called BITCH as you put it...i think that anyone that says this about her is jealous that they do not look as great as she does...and that they wish that it was their own body that was getting the makeover...i do not have the body that she has and I AM A TRUE FRIEND TO HER!!!! cause i am happy for her and how great she looks and feels...she is a wonderful person...always has beena and always will be!!! so as i stand here on my soap box i am here to say anyone that knows her should love her for the person that she is!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast