+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dating in the Dark

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: Dating in the Dark

It's funny, I actually thought Chris was a nice guy and felt bad for him. What a blow to the ego to have three women reject him after they see him!!

FORT Fogey

What rhe heck was wrong with those women? Especially Jen.

I don't get why she didn't even want to get to know him in the real world--because he "looked young"?

Totally beyond me.
    Last edited by Wind Dancer; 08-04-2009 at 04:22 AM.

I felt bad for Chris too. That's weird that Jen didn't want to go on at least one date with him, despite him being younger. My daughter (21) thought he was really cute and sweet.

I think he would have a different response from the women if he showed up to the reveal in jeans a tshirt that showed off the body they all went nuts for.

Yeah, that suit and tie were pretty bad!

I bet Jen is kicking herself for not going for the cute Marine who was her compatible.

I agree about the suit - it was a mistake. Made him look like a church choir boy!

I caught up with all three of the past episodes this weekend. I like it. Not an overinvolvement on the audience's part with any of the contestants (think Bachelor/Bachelorette), no real shaming of their characters due to the short filming time & quick results by the end of the episode. I was particularly pleased with the shy blonde haired English guy with the blonde curly haired girl. With some dental work & more makeup, she really would be stunning, so overall, the couple were both nice looking, albeit a little quirky...Maybe the best match so far.

And last episode with Chris being 1st pick by all the ladies, but picked by none after the reveal...woooooo, well he seemed to take it okay. Would be nice if they weren't picked if they were given envelopes on the reasoning why not. For instance the religious gal, it was a nice gesture that he cut it right there, but it had to leave her wondering. Oh well, guess they can watch the show, hehe.

This weeks episode was much more interesting for me and I loved the idea of the sketch artist!

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3658950;
    This weeks episode was much more interesting for me and I loved the idea of the sketch artist!
    At least in this week's episode everyone was paired up, unlike last week when Chris ruled the roost, but struck out in the end.

I'm glad that at least one of the couples actually drove off together, but suprised that the aeronautical engineer & his choice didn't at least try real life dating....but I guess she really was put off by his forward advances.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3660299;
    I'm glad that at least one of the couples actually drove off together, but suprised that the aeronautical engineer & his choice didn't at least try real life dating....but I guess she really was put off by his forward advances.
    I kind of liked that turn of events. I liked seeing a woman keep to her gut feeling & principles even though she thought he was good looking. Looks aren't everything if the warning signals are going off.
    When are guys going to learn that coming on too strong too soon puts a lot of women off. We're not a bunch of dogs in heat.

I say to Shannon (or whatever her name was) for representing the rest of us.

I wasn't all that impressed with the sketch artists they hired. All the guys looked alike in their pictures, especially the short spiked hair.
    The women's pictures didn't even look like real people, but more like pictures of cartoon characters. Kind like anime.
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast