+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hammertime

Hammertime

Hammertime airs Sundays at 10/9 Central on A & E. Anyone watching? I watch it because MC Hammer (Stanley Burrell) lives in my town - Tracy, CA.

Re: Hammertime

I caught the first two episodes today, and I quite like it. I never saw any of the other A&E reality shows, but I definitely am liking this one. At first it reminded me of Run's House in a way, but I'm probably alone in that sentiment.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've seen the show, and it annoys me how it seems that they are determined to keep the youngest child a baby...to the point where somebody is always holding him. I am surprised that he can say anything other than, "Goo-goo, gaa-gaa." Over all, the show is decent.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The first few shows seemed like they were trying too hard and acting. Now they seem to have gotten used to the cameras and just go about their business.

Did this big Vegas show really happen cause I don't see lots of people traveling to Vegas to see it. And didn't he learn any thing about having an entourage of people.

That was hilarious about the auction and trying to sell that big ass photo of him for $200.

I do like how they show his tweets.

how old is sammy?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3588169;
    I've seen the show, and it annoys me how it seems that they are determined to keep the youngest child a baby...to the point where somebody is always holding him. I am surprised that he can say anything other than, "Goo-goo, gaa-gaa." Over all, the show is decent.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3591912;
    how old is sammy?
    25 years old!!!

j/k Sammy is 3yo BUT it does seem like he is babied allot! Cute show BUT I like RUN'S HOUSE so much better!!!

I definitely think the Twitter updates make the show very current-at first it annoyed me, but now I like it.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3592221;
    25 years old!!!

j/k Sammy is 3yo BUT it does seem like he is babied allot! Cute show BUT I like RUN'S HOUSE so much better!!!
    He acts like he's barely 2.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It was mentioned on one of the shows that Sammy was just over one pound at birth.

Hammer's cousin Marv, a big part of the show, was just arrested on suspicion of rape:

Tracy Press - MCHammer s cousin arrested on suspicion of rape

+ Reply to Thread