+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southern Belles: Louisville

FORT Fanatic

Re: Southern Belles: Louisville

I live in Louisville, they are a joke! They weren't friends before either. I am so embarrassed that this is what is seen as Louisville. Shea is materialistic and selfish, well they are all selfish, Kelly she is friends with a good friend of mine and one screwed up piece of work and has had so much work you can't believe it! Emily is just plain nuts and narcissistic. Hadley will do ok and grow up but she needs a plan and she is young, Julie didn't really know those women.
    Kelly needed a job so the producers said how about match making so the show would be interesting and sort of helped her. People in Louisville cringe when it comes up. I watched one episode but I know who they are and it is the biggest joke here how they try to act real when it isn't.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sounds like this means that Louisville is just like every place else, huh?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Not sure how you mean that but I would guess so, if you mean every city has it's 15 minute shallow selfish whores. Yep we have them and they are being flaunted on this show!! It is no different than any of the other "housewife" shows. I am pretty sure most Atlanta women don't act like those and most women in Louisville are not a copy of these!! It is cringeworthy every week to read about them and their antics!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How I meant it is that it's not a big, ol' hairy deal.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Nope not really, just the same horrible people on most of those type of shows.

I'd like to know how the women really are in Louisville. My friend just relocated there as her husband got a new job with UPS. I had a feeling Julie didn't know these girls. They have nothing in common and she seems so uncomfortable with them, a little older and far more sophisticated. I was awfully surprised at how loose these women seemed and am so glad you said that that is not the norm. I was sort of embarrassed for Kelly. The race relation thing seemed an attempt to show how open minded the south is now about race with so many interacial dating points being made. I mean of course it's fine but you don't have to make such an obvious attempt at proving that point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12