+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miami Social

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Miami Social

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3638458;
    I'm not convinced that George's whack-job girlfriend was ever pregnant. Heck, I'm starting to think that he's about half crazy, too.
    Boy, talk about a toxic relationship! (Actually, Lina's much more volatile than George is, but he's very passive aggessive too.) It's bad enough those two choose to stay together. I sure hope they don't bring an innocent baby into the mix!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She leads him around by a choke chain.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

George is "whipped".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I would love to 'mother' George....and send his little Russian hotty to Siberia to cool off..

I'm warning you....George is nuts!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I am SO sorry this show is over -- I really grew to love it! Powers-That-Be, please bring back a Miami Social Season 2!!! You left us hangin on the cliff in almost all the story lines. If/when we come back next year, I so hope that Lina will be gone, Kristina and Ben will be working on getting back together, Maria will be in love, Sorah and her guy will still be together, and Michael will have hair!!!

What about Katrina? If she'd rather devote her time to her business instead of her relationship with her husband, I don't think they should get back together. Kudos to him for wanting something more than a few extra bucks in life!

FORT Fogey

I was so busy with work that I didn't tune int very much, but what I did see, I liked very much. I hope they bring the show back; I would tune in.

It's a nice change from the housewives.

According to an interview Katrinia gave the Miami Herald, she did get a divorce and now her an Ben have a brother/sister-ish relationship.

Katrina Campins talks divorce - People - MiamiHerald.com

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3669453;
    I am SO sorry this show is over -- I really grew to love it! Powers-That-Be, please bring back a Miami Social Season 2!!! You left us hangin on the cliff in almost all the story lines. If/when we come back next year, I so hope that Lina will be gone, Kristina and Ben will be working on getting back together, Maria will be in love, Sorah and her guy will still be together, and Michael will have hair!!!
    Looks like there may be a Season 2:

Miami Herald

What is their deal?

What can viewers expect from the last two shows? To care more for the characters, says Katrina Campins.

Yes, she's fully aware that Miami Social's cast hasn't been well received (Miami Herald TV critic Glenn Garvin calls the photogenic septet ``pathetically vacuous, narcissistic excuses for human beings'').

Are her friends really so shallow? On last week's episode, Lina Fidler told boyfriend George French that she lost their baby but might not have been pregnant in the first place. Then again, he heard she had an abortion.

``People are quick to say their depiction is due to editing,'' Campins says of her castmates. ``But people do live like this in Miami. It's a little scandalous is what it is.''

What about fashion designer Ariel Stein? The dude takes issue with anyone with more than 5 percent body fat.

``Ariel is tough to watch, but he's brilliant,'' Campins says politically. ``If he focused all that negative energy on the positive he could do amazing things. I think he'll learn a valuable lesson by watching himself.''

So, what is the future of Miami Social?

``I think viewers are beginning to

relate to the characters,'' says Campins,

who hears Season 2 will start filming

in October.
    `It's the engine that

could -- an acquired taste.''

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12