+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

My Antonio

We've got ourselves another VH1 dating show now-this premieres on the 16th of August at 10. VH1 hasn't put a press release out yet, however a little ad aired during Daisy of Love tonight. I would venture it's Antonio Sabato Jr., trying to find love.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Re: My Antonio

YES! I was so excited when I saw this promo during Daisy of Love.
    My hubby said "great, another trashy dating show you will watch". Haha, he knows me too well .

I have to admit when I first saw the commercial last night I thought it was a joke until the end when they said "premiers..." I LOVED antonio back in the day. This will be the first "love" show of Vh1 that I am interested in the person looking for love from the get go (I have grown to love Daisy this year, I didnt see her season of ROL)

I'll definatly watch the first ep and give it go!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I remember when Antonio Sabato Jr was first on General Hospital back in the (either late 80's or early 90's????) I thought he was the hottest man i had ever seen in my life. And still thought so when he was on Melrose place. I have not seen so much as a picture of him in several years. If he has aged well, I will be all over this show, wishing all of the contestants were me

Trust me, he's hot.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Here's your VH1 press release:

Ultimate bachelor Antonio Sabato Jr. is looking for love—and VH1 captures every twist and turn of the battle for his heart in My Antonio.

Thirteen beautiful women travel to an exotic paradise in Hawaii, hoping to make a love connection with the General Hospital star, Calvin Klein underwear model and hunk extraordinaire. Who will win the heart of one of the most desired men on the planet? Find out on My Antonio, premiering Sunday, August 16th, 2009 at 10:00 PM* on VH1.

My Antonio is a real-life soap opera, with romance, betrayal and a show-stopping plot twist: A woman from Antonio’s past will shock everyone when she shows up to compete for his love. And she’s not just any woman. She’s Antonio’s ex-wife! Now she’s determined to win him back—at any cost.

And there’s another lady causing trouble — Antonio’s momma. She arrives to help him make the most important decision of his life. But is anyone good enough for her number one son?

The 10-episode series begins with Antonio’s sexy swim ashore to meet the 13 beauties vying for his attention. Within the first few moments, Antonio makes a shocking elimination, leading the women to realize that anything can happen when Antonio is in charge.

“I’ve been with some of the most amazing women in the world,” says Sabato, “and at the age of 36, I’m finally ready to settle down. I really hope to meet that special someone. For me this is not a game. This is real. This is my life.”

Will Antonio be able to handle this emotional rollercoaster and find his true love? Watch the drama unfold when My Antonio premieres Sunday, August 16th, 2009 at 10:00 PM* on VH1.
    Oh, and there are NO NICKNAMES. The girls look way classier.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Guess he didn't get enough money from winning Celebrity Circus [/obscure].

Finally, though, a dating show with a prize that I can understand why woman would want! No more of that "WHY?!" nonsense we had with Flav, Bret, and Tweedledee and Tweedledumb. I'll be giving this a look.
    You've been Philiminated.

YES!!

Been waiting for this. I heard about it after he finished his run on GH Nightshift.

He is pure hotness. Just like he was in the 90s. If I was single…

This show just may be too classy to be on VH1, it could ruin their reputation LOL.

Does anyone know how long ago he divorced his ex-wife? That is an interesting twist having her on the show to vie for Antonio.

I have to agree, this is the first show where we cannot deny that the person being vied for is H-O-T hot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast