+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

FORT Fogey

Re: My Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3712232;
    Is Vanessa Marcil single. I always thought Jagger and Brenda should be together. Maybe Vanessa can come in and get him to ditch the rest of them
    Although I never watched General Hospital, I know who Vanessa Marcil is, and really like her. I know she used to date Brian Austin Green (and they have a son together), but not sure if she's currently with anyone (Side note: I didn't know Vanessa Marcil was at one time married to Corey Feldman! Ew!). You were probably just kidding, but I can't see Vanessa with Antonio, although I bet he would love to be with her!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3712198;
    Tully is pathetic. You were with Antonio 18 years ago, you're 40+ now, get over it and act your age. Antonio gets more unlikeable week by week to me, so maybe these two clowns deserve each other.
    I'm disliking Antonio more and more, too. Did anyone see him on Andy Cohen's, 'Watch What Happens Live' last week? Antonio acted so bored to be there, and any charisma he has shown on his show was sorely missing that night. It was actually kind of uncomfortable to watch, as he seemed a bit rude, and so uninterested.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I never liked him, seeing as this show is as genuine as Christie's boobs.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Yep! Couldn't agree more... the longer this show is on air the more I realize that Antonio is one of these actors/guys whose characters are more interesting than he is!! There IS a reason he is still single...

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Now, what's not to love about a guy who would pose nude in front of several women who are trying to "win" him? Let's not forget how he let his ex-wife mouth his fingers in a group setting, too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3714919;
    Now, what's not to love about a guy who would pose nude in front of several women who are trying to "win" him? Let's not forget how he let his ex-wife mouth his fingers in a group setting, too.
    I don't think he was completely nude, although they tried to make it seem that way. I remember wondering if he really was, but then Autumn made a comment about how she "didn't know" when Antonia asked her about "that part of his body" in her sculpture.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This guy is a joke, and the person who gets him is a fool.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I stumbled upon this the other day. Man this guy's ego is bigger than his career ever was. Click went my remote.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Tully doing that was absolutely gross.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3712776;
    I'm starting to feel this way about him too. I'm only still watching because I want to know what the outcome will be but he has turned me off.
    Yeah, I finally caught up a little on episodes, and like so many other dating shows, I'm not seeing a "prize" or anyone as a "winner." Other than the finger-sucking (def. agree that was disgusting) I'm amazed to find myself liking Tully more than most of the others. I'd have liked her even more if her, "I wouldn't choose anyone in this house for you," actually included herself. I also agree, though, that is she's 10 years older, and they were together so short a time, I don't see him going for the "older woman" at his age. I was thinking Brooke was the nicest but she surprised me with some cattiness, too. Christi needs to go, if I didn't think Autumn was much better off leaving, I'd have hoped for her to stay. But that woman is too much!

+ Reply to Thread