+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

Re: My Antonio

Tully will win, this show was designed and created for that plot device.

Brooke may get her own show though, if runner-ups on past shows usually do

All though, its not that Tully and Antonio deserve each other....its just that, this idea of a "ex wife and ex husband" that have "reconnected" and found love "again" puts a "fresh" spin on a tired old dating game. Its entirely planned out, which is why Tully came aboard in the so-called dramatic way she did....its all so staged its freaking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;3709286;
    Tully will win, this show was designed and created for that plot device.

Brooke may get her own show though, if runner-ups on past shows usually do

All though, its not that Tully and Antonio deserve each other....its just that, this idea of a "ex wife and ex husband" that have "reconnected" and found love "again" puts a "fresh" spin on a tired old dating game. Its entirely planned out, which is why Tully came aboard in the so-called dramatic way she did....its all so staged its freaking pathetic.
    I thought of this possibility as well, but couldn't for the life of me understand why Antonio would want to get back together with an ex-wife who he claims very much hurt him on TV. Oh yeah, it's reality...

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;3709534;
    I thought of this possibility as well, but couldn't for the life of me understand why Antonio would want to get back together with an ex-wife who he claims very much hurt him on TV. Oh yeah, it's reality...
    And remember, it was "a long time ago", they were only married for such a short time...so I am sure that she has changed and improved and they will live happily ever after.

One of the earlier clips in the show, I think it was the debut, previewed various clips of the season, one of which was a "wedding" where the mom objected to who he was marrying....has to be Tully

FORT Regular

Tully is pathetic. You were with Antonio 18 years ago, you're 40+ now, get over it and act your age. Antonio gets more unlikeable week by week to me, so maybe these two clowns deserve each other.

I like Christi, she's trashy but she calls it like it is. Antonio's remarks about her last episode didn't even make sense, "she's unpredictable"
    Unless he's talking about when she's drunk and babbling, nothing in her sober state screams unpredictable to me.

Is Vanessa Marcil single. I always thought Jagger and Brenda should be together. Maybe Vanessa can come in and get him to ditch the rest of them

Quote Originally Posted by soozque;3707694;
    Ok - so here is my guess as to the order in which the next 6 will not be "lei-ed".

Next to go:

Either Miranda or Autumn (I think these will be the next 2 to leave - I just don't know who will be first)

Then Talia

Next is Christi

The final 2 will be Tulley & Brooke
    Brooke will win.

What do you guys think?
    I like your scenario the best and it sounds pretty spot on!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3712198;
    Tully is pathetic. You were with Antonio 18 years ago, you're 40+ now, get over it and act your age. Antonio gets more unlikeable week by week to me, so maybe these two clowns deserve each other.

I like Christi, she's trashy but she calls it like it is. Antonio's remarks about her last episode didn't even make sense, "she's unpredictable"
    Unless he's talking about when she's drunk and babbling, nothing in her sober state screams unpredictable to me.
    Antonio is making it pretty clear he wants a submissive woman, not one who is "unpredictable" which means one who voices her opinions, because you know, she has them.

He's a tool. Too bad they cant put him on Too Academy Season 3, and you know there is going to be Season 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank goodness people are finally seeing what I saw!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My girlfriend was in Hawaii when filming was taking place. This was back in January. Apparently My Antonio was originally suppose to air in April. But not sure why it didn't. So if Antonio is still with his chosen one I would be very surprised. Too many months to have kept it hidden.

She actually saw him many times on the hotel grounds and says he is a very handsome man. So why he would want to end up with a 47ish old looking beat-up woman? Brooke to me would be the best fit, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3712198;
    I'm starting to feel this way about him too. I'm only still watching because I want to know what the outcome will be but he has turned me off.

+ Reply to Thread