+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

Re: My Antonio

The other thing that bugged me....the Playboy girl....I just wanted her to suck it up and say "Yes I work for Playboy and I am proud of it" while I don't fall into that type of world, I say if thats what you do, then do it with pride and don't be the first to bite the hand that feeds you just to suck up to Mamma, especially when Antonio has dated playmates. I just hate it when women will debase themselves or deny a part of them in order to get in good with whoever the "Momma" is on the reality show.

And as far as her son goes....who cares that she has a child, its her business what she does in her occupation. And she is not entitled to sharing that with her child...ever, really.

^ Yeah, you've got a good point, there. I finally got to see the episode and all I can say is...damn. If ever there was reason to get rid of two...I can understand if there was no chemistry with someone but the ex-wife should have been gone. (Although her shenanigans were obviously orchestrated...she's not a ninja or anything, no way could she "sneak in" like they tried to make it seem.)

The Playboy one, I kinda liked that she tried to have a talk with the mom, but was really hoping that there was deeper meaning when Yvonne said, "get rid of" Tully.

If you are wondering why Antonio and the "show" has so many challenges that are fitness-oriented....its because he has a deal with the Ab Rocker or the Ab Slide, I forget what its called....he is their spokesperson, so in order for his deal with the company to go down, it makes it a sweet exchange on his show to showcase his "fitness" level, and to show how "fit" his life is and his next "partner" is.

After watching a few episodes, I've really come to like Brooke the most. She seems pretty nice and she goes after what she wants without doing too much to cause drama in the house unlike another lady whose name I will not mention. lol I really hope she wins the date tonight!!! I'd like to see more than 3 minutes of airtime between her and Antonio.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

After watching this show yesterday, I came to the conclusion that "Tony" (as he calls himself) is obnoxious and boring.

Did anyone else notice his seriously gray hair?

And the Playmate girl needs to get a swimsuit that fits. Her breasts are waaay too large to be going with a bandeau top. She spends most of the time she's in it pulling up on the top. What an idiot. She's rather a trashy and pathetic soul.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Ok - so here is my guess as to the order in which the next 6 will not be "lei-ed".

Next to go:

Either Miranda or Autumn (I think these will be the next 2 to leave - I just don't know who will be first)

Then Talia

Next is Christi

The final 2 will be Tulley & Brooke
    Brooke will win.

What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by soozque;3707694;
    Ok - so here is my guess as to the order in which the next 6 will not be "lei-ed".

Next to go:

Either Miranda or Autumn (I think these will be the next 2 to leave - I just don't know who will be first)

Then Talia

Next is Christi

The final 2 will be Tulley & Brooke
    Brooke will win.

What do you guys think?
    Oh I really want Christi and her inflate-a-boobs gone quicker! I do think F2 will be Tully & Brooke with Antonio eliminating Tully. But your theory sounds about right.

I think you got it perfect, soozque.

Bachelor Junkie

I think you got it also.....I really like Brooke too, but I think Antonio and Tully belong together. He will always love her and she seems to have grown up and has the capability to truly love him back. But I do think he eliminates her in the final two....
    If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got!

Bachelor Junkie

Oh, I forgot to add, I REALLY like Autumn. She is young, beautiful, intelligent and modest. She is modest in her style of dress and in her personality. She's non-confrontational and really sweet. I didn't like how she told Tully other girls were spying on T&A's alone time in the hammock because she obviously was as well and didn't cop to that, but other than that, I like her a lot. I don't think she'll make it much further just because I don't think Antonio is into her...she's too young for him. Anyway, my two cents....boils down to Brooke & Tully....Brooke is the "winner". And yes, to everyone who said it....Antonio Sabato Jr. is the perfect creature on earth that I have been in lust with for 22 years.....when this show came on my hubby said "isn't that the guy you always talk about? i can finally put a face with a name"...Oh, MY ANTONIO!!!!!
    If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got!

+ Reply to Thread