+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

Re: My Antonio

It's not "playboy chicks" implants that bug me... it's her injected lips!!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3685114;
    One more "fake" thing that these pretty women do to themselves to attempt to look good but fail miserably.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is it just me, or does Antonio seem bored, disinterested, and seem to have a flat personality? WTH?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3685114;
    Those puffy lips look horrible, I bet she was pretty before she started trying to improve on mother nature though.

She must be an idiot if she thinks that she will actually get in Mama's good graces by getting rid of Tully. There is no way Mama wants her boy to wind up with someone who poses nude in Playboy magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3685374;
    Is it just me, or does Antonio seem bored, disinterested, and seem to have a flat personality? WTH?

I have noticed that too. I love watching him give the "prospective love interests" a half-hearted hug . Zero emotion.

The only time he seems to be enjoying himself is when they are doing some type of physical challenge or exercise (and the girls are killing themselves trying to keep up with him).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When they were doing all of the workout things, I noticed that everything he chose had to do with upper body strength, at which women generally don't excel, but guys do. Maybe he'd be more interested in how a bunch of guys would do, as opposed to the women?

I am embarrassed for these women, putting themselves out there for a guy who doesn't even seem to be interested.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3685374;
    Yup, he does seem bored & disinterested. I, also, think the women seem bored & disinterested. I think Antonio's personality would perk up if he had a different group of women - - not that I'm putting it all on the women, but they really don't seem to be that great of group, IMO. I can't see any one of them being "right" for him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3685445;
    I have noticed that too. I love watching him give the "prospective love interests" a half-hearted hug . Zero emotion.
    I was really surprised to see that the one woman he seemed attracted to was the "playboy model" (don't remember her name). I get that it's a physical thing, but he didn't even kiss the other woman, with whom he had the dinner date, and she is really pretty in a much more natural way.

BTW, did anyone hear the "playboy model" exclaim, "She (Tully) rode up here on a F-ing jet ski?!!" Classy.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

He's not dumb, he knows he'll get a second and third show out of this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Antonio is just lost in his hey day, and since he doesn't have that level of stardom and young attractive models following him around anymore, he wears it by appearing disenchanted and bored with the girls that he can get. My cousin is a make-up artist in LA and has worked with so many actors, including Antonio, which is why I am so turned off by him because of her encounters with him. Him and John Mayer really should have their own reality romance...but thats a different topic, lol.

+ Reply to Thread