+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

Re: My Antonio

I was hooked from the beginning when he booted the chick for not liking her hands and feet. He is still super sexy and hot!

I guess I am the only one who is just not into him.....to me, he is just old, not that that is a bad thing, but...i dont know how to explain it other than that adjective. Maybe stale, not old. Yeah I think that would be better.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;3679630;
    I guess I am the only one who is just not into him.....
    I wasn't into him at first, but I like his personality, and I think he seems like a really nice, down-to-earth guy. Doesn't seem like he takes himself too seriously. I like him. On another note, I kind of feel sorry for him that he's already had a lot of women either ask to leave, leave on their own, or act like they don't really care when they've not gotten "lei-ed" (That still cracks me up!). There's only been, what, 2 episodes, and already they don't seem all that into him.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3679864;
    I wasn't into him at first, but I like his personality, and I think he seems like a really nice, down-to-earth guy. Doesn't seem like he takes himself too seriously. I like him. On another note, I kind of feel sorry for him that he's already had a lot of women either ask to leave, leave on their own, or act like they don't really care when they've not gotten "lei-ed" (That still cracks me up!). There's only been, what, 2 episodes, and already they don't seem all that into him.
    How funny, my take on him is actually quite the opposite. I find him arrogant and self-serving. Any celebrity who needs a dating show, to me, is red flags because, especially for celebrity men, they can easily find almost any women to bed or to marry....so the "real" purpose for their dating shows is not so much about love but completely about career exposure and potential resurrection. I wasnt a fan of Bret Michaels either, but I actually found him to be more 'real' than Antonio, but that is just my take.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;3680105;
    Any celebrity who needs a dating show, to me, is red flags because, especially for celebrity men, they can easily find almost any women to bed or to marry....so the "real" purpose for their dating shows is not so much about love but completely about career exposure and potential resurrection.
    I agree with you on that. I still think Antonio seems genuinely nice, though. I will say that I think he might have been somewhat acting in regards to his concern for the 29 year old who kept having meltdowns.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Or he's a "saviour"....he likes to take on pet projects and try to save them/fix them. I "hate" unrealistic people like that! At least the girl that got booted off was (as I am fond of saying) not in denial about who she is, and knew that she was not the girl for him. Why waste everybody's time by trying to pretend to be somebody that you KNOW you're not?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Im also watching the show and Im thinking Antonio is a Mommas boy. Just from what Tully has said and hell shes on the dang show!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Italian guys are well known for being mommas' boys....and proud of it, so it seems.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No comments on today's show yet? As much as I dislike Tully for being such a drama queen, I hope she stays around for a few shows...even though she strikes me more as pathetic than anything. There is no way she could win Antonio back since "momma" doesn't like her, lol!

I can't believe the playboy chick..so pretty but why the inflate-a-boobs? (I am sure her natural ones were perfect.) It makes me feel that Playmates of the 70's were probably more beautiful than any of the last 3 decades b/c most if not all had natural boobs. When will women realize they look ridiculous with those silicone "melons"? Any guy I know who has touched them had told me they prefer natural boobs...why do women insist on getting fake ones? The only ones who should get them are those who were born too small (I would gladly donate some boob fat, lol!) or those who have lost a breast to cancer or some other unfortunate circumstance that would require reconstructive surgery.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'm so sick of F-listers on TV.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread