+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: My Antonio

I was not unsympathetic to the girl that did not get "lei-ed" at the end. I was glad to see her take a stance and stick to it. Good for her!

Glad to know that ex-wife is 8-10 years older (depending whom you ask, Antonio or Tully) than Antonio. That explains why she looks so worn.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sandy the student was the most immature thing I have ever seen. I wasn't sure why she got all upset and left, she acted like she had some mental health issues.
    That other girl who was upset when Antonio was concerned about Sandy leaving was a looney toon too, glad he booted her out.

Totally agree, they were both a little touched. Was the student Sarah, though? The way she was acting, I thought she was much younger. I wonder if she really left or if she was admitted to a local ER for psych. eval. Really.

I guess I'm not invested enough to keep up on the names but I like that girl, Autumn. The dark-haired girl speaking "Italian" was hilarious: "taramisu...rigatoni"! lol

I was relieved to hear the ex was much older than Antonio too, explains it all, she is a cougar!!

These women, I do not like most of them, but glad the whack jobs are gone. The girl who was cut at the end deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3677738;
    Sandy the student was the most immature thing I have ever seen. I wasn't sure why she got all upset and left, she acted like she had some mental health issues.

she really really really didn't want any cream cheese on her waffle

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3678056;
    she really really really didn't want any cream cheese on her waffle

I was sitting there as she's wandering all over the house crying and complaining about how no one thinks she's a happy person! Glad a few more nutjobs are gone.

I'm thinking that Antonio has a bit of a thing for the needy/crazy girls. This probably explains why he's still single.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

That Sarah chick was 29 going on...19? Geez, she still acts like a teenager! She reminded me of a whiney Jan Brady. There must be some heavy emotional baggage since she doesn't have a mother. I almost feel bad for her, except that she chose to go on a reality show so that negates any bad feelings here!

I couldn't stand that Julanne with her drawn-on eyebrows. She has this way of talking down to everyone ("don't touch my clothes/I know how girls can be"). I am so glad Antonio booted her. She is a bit "old" to be wearing that mini-dress, too. She has a nice body but that dress is for 20-somethings, not late 30's with kids!

I love the NASA girl (Tyra Banks clone but prettier) and a few of the blondes in this show. Interested to see how it plays out and what happens with his ex-wife, but if they were married for "5 months" 18 years ago, that is a bit pathetic to still be holding a torch. I wasn't buying her story, either, but it makes for interesting TV. Also was not impressed with the "tiramisu" chick but what does it matter, Antonio liked her, lol. Looking forward to future episodes!

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3678978;
    She is a bit "old" to be wearing that mini-dress, too. She has a nice body but that dress is for 20-somethings, not late 30's with kids!
    I refer to that as "mutton dressed as lamb."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

They need to get to showing one on one time or some type or something.

dates
    Proud Member of Red Sox Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3666535;
    only 1 "unstable". you sure

i found it interesting that the crazy 29 year old crazy was the sane one in the room when she went up against the "don't touch my clothes" girl

and the ex wife looks like she should be his mother
    I SO agree with both of these points.

I had to re-wind it a few times to make sure that was Sara talking to freak-chick.
    All we need is love. Love is all we need!

+ Reply to Thread