+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

Re: My Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3664971;
    There is an unstable girl who will break out crying at the drop of a hat on this one; she's only 29. Then there is the paranoid girl who thinks everyone is out to steal/damage her clothes. Then there is the woman with the ugly feet that got sent packing within the first few moments of the show. Feet and hands are important to him. He sent them a gift basket of pedicure/manicure goodies to keep themselves up....whaaat? No cuticle oil??? Gotta love it!! This is definitely different! I hate these kinds of shows, but this one has my eyebrow going up!
    only 1 "unstable". you sure

i found it interesting that the crazy 29 year old crazy was the sane one in the room when she went up against the "don't touch my clothes" girl

and the ex wife looks like she should be his mother

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yeah...the ex- is rough looking. Just "YIKES!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes! The ex looks weathered, she did not age as well as he did.

OMG he is soo HOTT!!

Some of these girls are nutty, Sarah crying is too much, as is the one who's OCD about people taking her clothes. I guess you have to keep them on for drama.

So far way better than the Bachelor.

FORT Fogey

Hello.

I am Antonio and here is my gigantic crotch.

Your feet are no good. You are not the one for Antonio. You must leave.

Now rest of you up the mountain with your pixillated va-jay-jays. Mummy says so.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was wondering how long it would take you to get over here!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3666499;
    Okay, I really enjoyed this. Like, really enjoyed it. I think part of the reason is that pre-show, I really wasn't expecting to watch it all that much. But it definitely has surprised me.

Critical, I love how you think that this show is a trainwreck. You've watched a couple episodes of any of the ...of Love dating shows, right? Because I consider this show the classiest (most classy?) dating show that VH1 has ever aired.

Sarah is a loon. Juliann is a nutcase. Anju was nuts. The mother is way too stern. Miranda is high maintenance. What a good cast.

I hate the name of this show. Seriously, My Antonio?

Okay, I'm surfing on other forums, and I am so confused. Someone posted the group shot right when the cast was first revealed. A girl named Lynette was in all of them. But now, if you check out the official site, she doesn't even have a bio. And if you look back on the post on the VH1 Blog that first revealed the cast, she was edited out of the group shot. I don't even remember her on the show! Did she die or something? What's up with her sudden disappearance?
    I read that she slapped a producer and got kicked off.

Quote Originally Posted by XSteffie;3667147;
    I read that she slapped a producer and got kicked off.
    Interesting! I wonder why they didn't show that? It would have been great to watch and would have made the premiere even better. They could have just cut out that needless challenge of climbing up the hill.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

But then you wouldn't have seen the pixillated privates.

I only caught about 10 minutes of this - came in during the "don't want anyone to touch my clothes" scene and then saw Antonio chase that ditz around the hotel. I would get rid of her pronto. I had a crush on him during his GH days .

Had to edit: I'm glad the ex isn't Virginia Madsen. I didn't know which ex ya'll were talking about so I looked it up to be sure it wasn't her because I thought she's too classy to try and win him back on a tv show, especially since they have a son together. I see he has a daughter too by a more recent relationship.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 08-22-2009 at 12:04 PM.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Regular

Did anyone else notice the irony in how that crazy chick kept talking about the mental health of the other girls? 1. Considering the Ryan Jenkins thing, and everyone saying VH1 needs to do better background checks, and 2. Because that bitch is crazy.
    I mean CRAZY, and her eyebrows! Jeez!
    I'm definitely glad she's gone,
    that whole hypnotizing thing was just...blah, it was too weird and seemed so forced.

I think I'm hooked

+ Reply to Thread