+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

FORT Newbie

Re: My Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3582168;
    This show just may be too classy to be on VH1, it could ruin their reputation LOL.

Does anyone know how long ago he divorced his ex-wife? That is an interesting twist having her on the show to vie for Antonio.
    They were married from 1992 to 1993.

I just read that this show isn't produced by 51 Minds, the company that does all the other dating shows for VH1. So it's technically not part of the -of Love franchise, which means that these girls probably can't appear on I Love Money or Charm School.

But it also means that yes, this show will probably be classier than the likes of Flavor of Love or Rock of Love. Now let's just see if it's just as entertaining.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3611259;
    I just read that this show isn't produced by 51 Minds, the company that does all the other dating shows for VH1. So it's technically not part of the -of Love franchise, which means that these girls probably can't appear on I Love Money or Charm School.

But it also means that yes, this show will probably be classier than the likes of Flavor of Love or Rock of Love. Now let's just see if it's just as entertaining.
    The show will probably be fine, so long as it ISN'Tproduced by Michael Fleiss ("The Bachelor" and "More To Love")!!!!! Fleiss has really messed up the current Bachelorette show (Jillian), with all the scripting and contrived plots and plot twists, and will probably do the same with More To Love. Let's hope that My Antonio, is just a 'nuts and bolts' find-my-true-love dating show!

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3582168;
    This show just may be too classy to be on VH1, it could ruin their reputation LOL.

Does anyone know how long ago he divorced his ex-wife? That is an interesting twist having her on the show to vie for Antonio.
    I don't think any dating show is classy. But I'll be watching though. Antonio is hot and I'm surprised that he is doing this. He doesn't seem like the type.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There is an unstable girl who will break out crying at the drop of a hat on this one; she's only 29. Then there is the paranoid girl who thinks everyone is out to steal/damage her clothes. Then there is the woman with the ugly feet that got sent packing within the first few moments of the show. Feet and hands are important to him. He sent them a gift basket of pedicure/manicure goodies to keep themselves up....whaaat? No cuticle oil??? Gotta love it!! This is definitely different! I hate these kinds of shows, but this one has my eyebrow going up!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mama Sabato frightens me!!

OMG Antonio saying at elimination "You're not going to get lei'd tonight" had me laughing so hard.

My favorite part was when Antonio gave that girl the boot in the first five minutes because of her jacked up toes. I busted out laughing when she said she'd been voted something like Best Feet and Hands in high school

This show is clearly a train wreck, but I'll probably watch. What's with the 29 year old crying like a little girl all the time? Someone needs some therapy, 'cause that's not even close to normal behavior and, sorry, it's not just because he's famous. When Antonio's mother was asking her questions about what she wanted to do with her life, it sounded like my friends daughter....and she's a freshman in high school!

I did like that he got rid of the Barbie wannabe pretty quickly. What's with the one who didn't believe in monogamy? Don't go on the relationship show, honey. Go on the I'm a Slut show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Oh I am all over this show like white on rice. I have had a thing for Antonio since he was on GH. I used to dream of coming on GH and snatching him up from those two ditzes Brenda and Karen. lol. I dreamed of getting him and kissing him dimple to dimple. Yeah I'm cuckoo for cocoa puffs about Antonio Sabato Jr.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Okay, I really enjoyed this. Like, really enjoyed it. I think part of the reason is that pre-show, I really wasn't expecting to watch it all that much. But it definitely has surprised me.

Critical, I love how you think that this show is a trainwreck. You've watched a couple episodes of any of the ...of Love dating shows, right? Because I consider this show the classiest (most classy?) dating show that VH1 has ever aired.

Sarah is a loon. Juliann is a nutcase. Anju was nuts. The mother is way too stern. Miranda is high maintenance. What a good cast.

I hate the name of this show. Seriously, My Antonio?

Okay, I'm surfing on other forums, and I am so confused. Someone posted the group shot right when the cast was first revealed. A girl named Lynette was in all of them. But now, if you check out the official site, she doesn't even have a bio. And if you look back on the post on the VH1 Blog that first revealed the cast, she was edited out of the group shot. I don't even remember her on the show! Did she die or something? What's up with her sudden disappearance?
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 08-18-2009 at 04:29 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread