+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

Bachelor Junkie

Re: My Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3731175;
    Im suprised Tully got the boot. I have to wait to watch the epi on wednesday.
    what is "epi"?
    If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got!

Quote Originally Posted by Vic's Gal;3731523;
    what is "epi"?
    Epi is short for episode

I was also expecting to see Tully make it to the final 2. I like Miranda but I never thought her and Antonio had a connection so I'm finding it kind of odd that she's even made it to the end.

(Lol Vic's Gal)

Finally saw this episode. They telegraphed the ending when Antonio told Brooke that relationships should always move forward.

Channeling Mrs. Haversham is so rarely a good look.

Finally saw the episode as well and my complaint: I dont like hearing all the slurping sounds when they kiss. ICK!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3724361;
    I meant to post this when Tully first appeared, I think the whole show is a vehicle for the two of them. I think they thought of reconciling and figured how to make it into a show. Why else would Tully have had the latitude to crash the earlier Christi/Antonio date.

I think she's the best match for him. Brooke needs someone better, Miranda is almost not there, and Christi - the problem she has is that it's purely physically for Antonio.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and today's episode reflected that, Antonio's insecurity's showed.

And something else
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't think Tully needs to apologize for marrying Antonio, it's not like he ended up in rehab. And do I think an 18 year old is a child? Sure, but hiss judgments and decision-making came from his parents NOT Tully
    wow, never thought I'd be defending her. lol
    I usually post on the Bach board, but though I would take a look over here and see what the consensus is. The first few times I watched this show, I thought it was scripted to the hilt! An ex wife on a dating show? I agree with the poster (above).
    I am guessing that the finale will have him turning away both Brooke and Miranda and going to find Tully - "Where his heart has always been..."
    JMO, and maybe I am jaded from The Bach, but THIS show just seems waaay too scripted.

FORT Fogey

Wow - what an abrupt dismissal. "Miranda, you are an incredible person...(dramatic pause)...but it's going to be Brooke."

And
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they aren't even together anymore
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

While Antonio may be pretty to look at, it's clear he's no prize. He comes off as a vapid, egotistical, immature mama's boy (in the negative sense). He should have picked Tully. They deserve each other. Please let there not be a second season of this debacle.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3736274;
    And
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they aren't even together anymore
    Well there is a surpirse!!!

Seriously, he choose Brooke because her "appearance" is more of what he was looking ofr (someone to look good on his arm)....personally I LOVED Miranda..she was a truly unique individual, I think she remained true to herself through the entire process. Brooke was all about "appearances" what looks good, sounds good, what is right to say...etc...I am guessing that after the "glow of the show" they both realized neither was who they thought!...

same ending different show...when will these people learn it just doesn't work (often) from a reality show
    Last edited by fan*addict; 10-26-2009 at 08:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread