+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: My Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3729523;
    Wait!!!! I missed all this!! How old is Tully NOW??
    I believe Antonio said he's 36, so that would make her 46.

I'm sort of on the side that believes she should apologize for marrying Antonio when he was 18. Even just to mend fences with Yvonne. But I remember when I was 21, an 18 year old guy had a crush on me. Even though he was really a cutie and very nice, I couldn't take him seriously because he was so young. Of course, at 21 I was probably more mature and had my act together more than Tully did at 28.

Hey! My 1000th post!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Antonio was born Feb. 29, 1972.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3729612;
    Antonio was born Feb. 29, 1972.
    So, how old is he in Leap Years?

Hi, everybody.

...well today's epi was a heart tugger, with desperation thrown in for good measure.

Tully: I think that the 10 year age difference was a bit "icky" when he was 18 and she was 28, however at 36 & 46 it doesn't seem that big of a deal...

Brooke: sounds like a jealous naggy wife already, hate to see what she would be like in 5-10 years; her side-ways glances and rolling eyes are getting a bit much for me.

Miranda: seems like a sweet girl, she seems to bring out a quirky side to Antonio, but the other side to her "quirkiness" seems as though the lights are on and no one is home...

I don't think any relationship will come of this, I think he is realizing his age and thinking that it is time to settle down..but I don't think he is truly ready for any relationship (except the one with himself or his mama)..
    Last edited by fan*addict; 10-18-2009 at 04:20 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I feel after watching this tonight that Brooke will be the one...but they are going to do the old date for awhile to see where it goes. She is not trying to win him just being herself..also letting him know that she is not easily duped into something, if not ready.....

.......Miranda on the other hand said "she did and said all the right things to get him tonight"...hmmm

Brooke's pretty level-headed and would be good to have around his kids...we will see.....

Premium Member

Who get lei'ed tonight? love that term.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3731113;
    Who get lei'ed tonight? love that term.
    Tully...showed up in a wedding dress and got the boot.....

FORT Fogey

I don't care for Antonio all too much. Total Mama's Boy and at 36 with a failed marriage and two children it's really time to cut the old apron strings. lol

I like Brooke a lot. She seems like the total package. I think she's the most honest with him about her real feelings. She also isn't afraid to say things she knows he might not want to hear. In the coming attractions she states she would date others if he was dating both her and Miranda. That's honest. Of course Miranda says she would only date him. She says what he wants to hear.
    Last edited by Nova14; 10-19-2009 at 01:47 AM.

Im suprised Tully got the boot. I have to wait to watch the epi on wednesday.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3731125;
    Tully...showed up in a wedding dress and got the boot.....
    Thanks trisha22 . Boy I am sure she wasn't too happy about it either.

+ Reply to Thread