+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

Re: My Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3725170;
    I like Brooke, but she seems to say all the "perfect" things..do all the "right" things...one minute she is questioning his "work status" and the next she is "ready to continue the journey"...(of all the speeches at the wedding challenge-her's was the most "scripted"..the others spoke from their hearts) I think she will end up as the F2 person.

Antonio will give the everything is right...but...speech....althou gh in seeing the promos for next episode, they are leading us to believe that "mommy dearest" scares Tully away.
    After last night's show, I think he will choose Tully. It seems set up for that to happen. I was a bit shocked when for Miranda's speech, Antonio said something about really falling for this girl. I didn't think he felt that way about Miranda but I guess since she made it this far, he does. lol I do agree with you though, Brooke will probably get the too perfect speech and it will be between Miranda and Tully.

I haven't seen the entire series, just afew episodes, but I was glad to see Christie "the snitch" get thrown under the bus by Mommy Dearest. Did she not think that was going to come back and bite her in the arse?

I think Brooke says what she thinks Antonio wants to hear, I'm not sure of her sincerity. Miranda just strikes me as all wrong. I also think this was a set up to bring Tully and Tony back together. I also feel a lot of Yvonne's ire is producer induced, although I do feel she wants something from Tully as in an apology for hurting her son.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3725268;
    I haven't seen the entire series, just afew episodes, but I was glad to see Christie "the snitch" get thrown under the bus by Mommy Dearest. Did she not think that was going to come back and bite her in the arse?

I think Brooke says what she thinks Antonio wants to hear, I'm not sure of her sincerity. Miranda just strikes me as all wrong. I also think this was a set up to bring Tully and Tony back together. I also feel a lot of Yvonne's ire is producer induced, although I do feel she wants something from Tully as in an apology for hurting her son.
    I think "mama" needs to realize that Antonio made the decision WITH Tully to run to vegas and get hitched. I am getting the image that "mama" was put out because she didn't have a "say" in the matter. It is possible that part of her also does not want to see Antonio be hurt again, but from the sounds of the conversations that these two have, there are no hard/ill feelings with their break-up they have both admitted being "young" and making a "hasty" decision.

I am hoping that he picks Tully in the end-- (True Love prevails)...Miranda just seems a bit too "kooky" although her "acceptance" speech at the end could include the facts that the planets are lined and Mercury is rising!

FORT Fanatic

I just think that with Tully and him it is too emotional, crying to prove she is the one, reeks of desperation, and the mother-in-law lurking in the background not approving. ... makes for a downfall to me....

To me too much drama...while with Brooke and even Miranda there is that fun-loving, newness about the relationship.....and if I was Antonio I would question why Tully is not working.....seems the other two have careers...nurse and make-up artist....right?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think his one true love will always be his mother...and vice versa.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3725617;
    I just think that with Tully and him it is too emotional, crying to prove she is the one, reeks of desperation, and the mother-in-law lurking in the background not approving. ... makes for a downfall to me....
    I think Antonio likes emotional, needy women. Look how he responded to that head-case girl (Sarah, I think) earlier in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3725617;
    To me too much drama...while with Brooke and even Miranda there is that fun-loving, newness about the relationship.....and if I was Antonio I would question why Tully is not working.....seems the other two have careers...nurse and make-up artist....right?
    Didn't Antonio say that he doesn't want the woman he's in a relationship with to have a career? He wants her to be available to be where he is when he wants her there. Maybe Tully is the woman for him. I think Brooke is the prize out of the whole bunch, but she deserves better than Antonio.

It's interesting to me that Antonio keeps buying Tully gifts. Alizarules may have hit it on the head. Maybe they were getting back together and decided to make a couple of bucks off of it by making a reality show out of it.

I saw the description of the finale on my cable, and it starts out with "In the season 1 finale..." So it sounds like they want the possibility of additional seasons. Could it be that it already didn't work out with his chosen?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3726381;
    I saw the description of the finale on my cable, and it starts out with "In the season 1 finale..." So it sounds like they want the possibility of additional seasons. Could it be that it already didn't work out with his chosen?
    Or worse...could it be that he and his chosen will have a "spin off" series ala Jessica & Nick..uuugghhh

I agree with the above stating he likes "needy" drama-filled women (Christie's problem was that she was "self-centered) Antonio needs to be the self-centered person...all eyes on him...so she got the boot!

Tully is needy enough, vulnerable, and would be willing to let him have the spotlight....Brooke's career seems very important and I don't see her dropping everything to be at his beck -n -call...(she has already rasied concerns over his chosen career path)...Miranda could easily slide into his world as far as "careers", Just not sure how these to fit together from what I have seen. He obviously still has feelings for Tully, he continues to make excuses for all that she does or says. If he does choose Brooke or Miranda, I think they will have to know that she will still be somewhere in his heart.
    Last edited by fan*addict; 10-13-2009 at 12:17 PM.

FORT Regular

I don't wish to make any excuses for Antonio getting married years and years ago, as an 18-year-old is grown enough to decide between right and wrong... but what kind of a person, one who is nearly 30 years old, marries an 18 year old? Tully was obviously a nutcase even back then. I don't think Antonio's mother is wrong in wanting Tully to confess her wrongdoing. An 18-year-old has the brain, but when you're nearly 30 and wanting to marry a guy right out of high school, you're more desperate than you think. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they both eloped to Las Vegas. That was poor judgment by both, especially Tully. She can let her ego come in the way of an apology, but there's no way to justify that crap.

If I'm remembering correctly Tony was 18 and Tully was 28, a 10 year difference. I think Mama is furious that she was left out of the decision and the wedding. Let's face it, she doesn't think anyone is good enough for her boy.

Tully was older, but was she mature?? If she's that messed up who knows what state of mind she was in then. She seems a tad bit needy to me, and what would be different this time around? I doubt most couples who remarry after a divorce work out.

Wait!!!! I missed all this!! How old is Tully NOW??

+ Reply to Thread