+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 160

Thread: My Antonio

  1. #101
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    803

    Re: My Antonio

    I meant to post this when Tully first appeared, I think the whole show is a vehicle for the two of them. I think they thought of reconciling and figured how to make it into a show. Why else would Tully have had the latitude to crash the earlier Christi/Antonio date.

    I think she's the best match for him. Brooke needs someone better, Miranda is almost not there, and Christi - the problem she has is that it's purely physically for Antonio.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and today's episode reflected that, Antonio's insecurity's showed.


    And something else
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't think Tully needs to apologize for marrying Antonio, it's not like he ended up in rehab. And do I think an 18 year old is a child? Sure, but hiss judgments and decision-making came from his parents NOT Tully
    wow, never thought I'd be defending her. lol

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    803

    Re: My Antonio

    Wow, I did not see that coming.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yvonne just threw Christi under the bus. Yvonne is really from hell, she's the real villain here.

  3. #103
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8

    Re: My Antonio

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3722779;
    I think he may choose Tully as well.......But I wonder why she is not shown in the commercial as one of the ladies walking towards Antonio in a wedding dress???
    She wasn't there because she is in the hospital and couldn't make it.

    Next week's previews show yet another confrontation with the MIL while Tully is still in the hospital. Then Tully disappears?

    I just started watching this show 2 episodes ago, so I am trying to get caught up online. I can now clearly see Tully's not-so-nice side from the earlier episodes, which is completely different from the sweet girl she seems to be in the more recent episodes. Could she really have changed that much?

  4. #104
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: My Antonio

    All I can say is I am glad to see the self-centered lil' brat finally go home! Apparently he has had enough of her hissy fits..waaaay to go Antonio! (maybe the dude isn't so shallow after all!)

    And I agree with the above concerning Yvonne she is certainly the mother-in-law from hell, and her blantant disapproval of Tully is not amusing any longer, the woman needs to take a good look in the mirror!

  5. #105
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: My Antonio

    Quote Originally Posted by Leilani;3724458;
    She wasn't there because she is in the hospital and couldn't make it.

    Next week's previews show yet another confrontation with the MIL while Tully is still in the hospital. Then Tully disappears?

    I just started watching this show 2 episodes ago, so I am trying to get caught up online. I can now clearly see Tully's not-so-nice side from the earlier episodes, which is completely different from the sweet girl she seems to be in the more recent episodes. Could she really have changed that much?
    Oh that's right......I totally forgot about Tully being in the hospital......So the wedding scene happens tonight but it's probably just a challenge right?

  6. #106
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,318

    Re: My Antonio

    Antonio's monotone voice drives me c-r-a-z-y!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  7. #107
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    535

    Re: My Antonio

    I think he ends up with Brooke.....just a feeling that when he is with her his fun-loving side comes out...and she makes him smile an awful lot....you know the old "I like how I feel when with the woman".....

  8. #108
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: My Antonio

    Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3724934;
    I think he ends up with Brooke.....just a feeling that when he is with her his fun-loving side comes out...and she makes him smile an awful lot....you know the old "I like how I feel when with the woman".....
    My hope is that he ends up with Brooke as well because he seems normal, fun, and he shows his quirky side when with her...........They always seem to have fun together and of course, i am rooting for her. lol

  9. #109
    FORT Fanatic wannasee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    447

    Re: My Antonio

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3724603;
    All I can say is I am glad to see the self-centered lil' brat finally go home! Apparently he has had enough of her hissy fits..waaaay to go Antonio! (maybe the dude isn't so shallow after all!)
    Thank goodness! Aside from what you said, every time I see her in a bikini, I hear the Queen song, "I want to break free," playing! I don't like what MIL did at all (what's that say about her, to ask someone to do that?!) but I'm glad the result was what it was.

  10. #110
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: My Antonio

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3724950;
    My hope is that he ends up with Brooke as well because he seems normal, fun, and he shows his quirky side when with her...........They always seem to have fun together and of course, i am rooting for her. lol
    I like Brooke, but she seems to say all the "perfect" things..do all the "right" things...one minute she is questioning his "work status" and the next she is "ready to continue the journey"...(of all the speeches at the wedding challenge-her's was the most "scripted"..the others spoke from their hearts) I think she will end up as the F2 person.

    Antonio will give the everything is right...but...speech....althou gh in seeing the promos for next episode, they are leading us to believe that "mommy dearest" scares Tully away.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.