+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

FORT Fogey

Re: My Antonio

I meant to post this when Tully first appeared, I think the whole show is a vehicle for the two of them. I think they thought of reconciling and figured how to make it into a show. Why else would Tully have had the latitude to crash the earlier Christi/Antonio date.

I think she's the best match for him. Brooke needs someone better, Miranda is almost not there, and Christi - the problem she has is that it's purely physically for Antonio.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and today's episode reflected that, Antonio's insecurity's showed.

And something else
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't think Tully needs to apologize for marrying Antonio, it's not like he ended up in rehab. And do I think an 18 year old is a child? Sure, but hiss judgments and decision-making came from his parents NOT Tully
    wow, never thought I'd be defending her. lol

FORT Fogey

Wow, I did not see that coming.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yvonne just threw Christi under the bus. Yvonne is really from hell, she's the real villain here.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3722779;
    I think he may choose Tully as well.......But I wonder why she is not shown in the commercial as one of the ladies walking towards Antonio in a wedding dress???
    She wasn't there because she is in the hospital and couldn't make it.

Next week's previews show yet another confrontation with the MIL while Tully is still in the hospital. Then Tully disappears?

I just started watching this show 2 episodes ago, so I am trying to get caught up online. I can now clearly see Tully's not-so-nice side from the earlier episodes, which is completely different from the sweet girl she seems to be in the more recent episodes. Could she really have changed that much?

All I can say is I am glad to see the self-centered lil' brat finally go home! Apparently he has had enough of her hissy fits..waaaay to go Antonio! (maybe the dude isn't so shallow after all!)

And I agree with the above concerning Yvonne she is certainly the mother-in-law from hell, and her blantant disapproval of Tully is not amusing any longer, the woman needs to take a good look in the mirror!

Quote Originally Posted by Leilani;3724458;
    She wasn't there because she is in the hospital and couldn't make it.

Next week's previews show yet another confrontation with the MIL while Tully is still in the hospital. Then Tully disappears?

I just started watching this show 2 episodes ago, so I am trying to get caught up online. I can now clearly see Tully's not-so-nice side from the earlier episodes, which is completely different from the sweet girl she seems to be in the more recent episodes. Could she really have changed that much?
    Oh that's right......I totally forgot about Tully being in the hospital......So the wedding scene happens tonight but it's probably just a challenge right?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Antonio's monotone voice drives me c-r-a-z-y!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

I think he ends up with Brooke.....just a feeling that when he is with her his fun-loving side comes out...and she makes him smile an awful lot....you know the old "I like how I feel when with the woman".....

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3724934;
    I think he ends up with Brooke.....just a feeling that when he is with her his fun-loving side comes out...and she makes him smile an awful lot....you know the old "I like how I feel when with the woman".....
    My hope is that he ends up with Brooke as well because he seems normal, fun, and he shows his quirky side when with her...........They always seem to have fun together and of course, i am rooting for her. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3724603;
    All I can say is I am glad to see the self-centered lil' brat finally go home! Apparently he has had enough of her hissy fits..waaaay to go Antonio! (maybe the dude isn't so shallow after all!)
    Thank goodness! Aside from what you said, every time I see her in a bikini, I hear the Queen song, "I want to break free," playing! I don't like what MIL did at all (what's that say about her, to ask someone to do that?!) but I'm glad the result was what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3724950;
    My hope is that he ends up with Brooke as well because he seems normal, fun, and he shows his quirky side when with her...........They always seem to have fun together and of course, i am rooting for her. lol
    I like Brooke, but she seems to say all the "perfect" things..do all the "right" things...one minute she is questioning his "work status" and the next she is "ready to continue the journey"...(of all the speeches at the wedding challenge-her's was the most "scripted"..the others spoke from their hearts) I think she will end up as the F2 person.

Antonio will give the everything is right...but...speech....althou gh in seeing the promos for next episode, they are leading us to believe that "mommy dearest" scares Tully away.

+ Reply to Thread