+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My Antonio

FORT sun

Re: My Antonio

What I do like is: a different storyline (with the ex being a part), the various competitions the women go through for dates, I like the Mommy Dearest thing, some women have children and are not 25 yrs old, the scripting seems more "natural", Antonio is older... However, I am not liking Antonio more and more each episode. He's coming off as arrogant and immature. Does Antonio actually like women? I'm a Cary Grant / Gary Cooper lady. Strong , powerful, smart, and good humored. My vote is for Tully to end up the "winner". It does complete the story.

I too have only recently watched some of the episodes, and find it "refreshing" in some ways from the other shows, but yet follows the same basic pattern. I am wondering if they have already begun filming Antonio II

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Pleeeeze..........No More Antonio........

His lack of personality could barely carry off this show; I KNOW that there's nothing left in the tank for another.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3719980;
    Pleeeeze..........No More Antonio........

His lack of personality could barely carry off this show; I KNOW that there's nothing left in the tank for another.
    I think that these guys go on these "reality dating" show to re-invent themselves or in some cases try to rejuvenate their careers. It has worked for Bret Michaels, so me thinks there is a pattern emerging here!

Did anyone catch the New Commercial? They show Miranda, Christi, and Brooke in wedding dresses walking towards Antonio at a 'wedding ceremony.' Tully is not shown at all and Antonio's mother objects at one point. Did I miss a show?

Does anyone not watch this show?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3721228;
    Did anyone catch the New Commercial? They show Miranda, Christi, and Brooke in wedding dresses walking towards Antonio at a 'wedding ceremony.' Tully is not shown at all and Antonio's mother objects at one point. Did I miss a show?
    I didn't catch who the girls where (in dresses)..but did catch the "objection" by Mom, guess I will try to catch a repeat and pay attention this time!

Personally I don't see a "match" with any of these women, I would like to see He & Tully "try again" since both have a matured a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3715713;
    I stumbled upon this the other day. Man this guy's ego is bigger than his career ever was.
    That's my impression too. He's first and foremost in love with himself, then he's a mamma's boy.

I gather that Mamma is not happy that Tully is back in the picture, but I think I'd object to any of these women. They are fameho's.

Im thinking he will pick Tully. He seems to have done a 180 towards her.

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3722600;
    Im thinking he will pick Tully. He seems to have done a 180 towards her.
    I think he may choose Tully as well.......But I wonder why she is not shown in the commercial as one of the ladies walking towards Antonio in a wedding dress???

+ Reply to Thread