+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Frank the Entertainer.... in a Basement Affair

FORT Fogey

Re: Frank the Entertainer.... in a Basement Affair

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3814242;
    I know, in the last episode, he got upset because one of the women had a bunch of career goals and no life goals about him. Can you believe she hasn't planned her life around him yet, and is focusing on getting her master's degree instead? Frank, unlike you, some people actually have jobs.

Then he got mad and eliminated another girl for allegedly having a hookup 2 weeks before she came to the show. LOL how long before hand were they supposed to be celibate before coming to win his loser ass?
    And in a previous episode, he eliminated someone because he felt they had a lot of growing up to do. LMAO!!!!!

I find the show hilarious, but its still too hard to wrap my brain around the concept that anyone would want to come on a show to fight for this loser. I am also continually annoyed by the fact that they keep pretending its the family house when we know it isn't. I do like his parents though, they are funny. And Annie is so funny, I hope she wins.
    i think he just wants to make a show and is not really interested in dating none of them

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3814680;
    i think he just wants to make a show and is not really interested in dating none of them
    Of course!

Frank's mom cracks me up! She gets all mad at Jenny for deceiving her when the naughty picture of Jenny is brought up. "I thought you were a nice girl" and my favorite "you paraded your a** up and down the Internet". Mom was way more upset about Jenny than Frank .

I was surprised that Frank's brother didn't report to Frank that one of the girls was flirting with him and hanging all over him at the BBQ. They missed a perfect opportunity to create more drama .

I am pulling for Annie for the win !

Xmaskat,

I bet you changed your mind on annie. i couldn't believe she did that!

Quote Originally Posted by dopeydwarf;3838071;
    Xmaskat,

I am thinking that the shananigans were "producer" driven...that wholw scene was WAY out of character for Annie. Me thinks that she was a bit too popular for the shows taste and so they threw her under the bus...

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3839829;
    I am thinking that the shananigans were "producer" driven...that wholw scene was WAY out of character for Annie. Me thinks that she was a bit too popular for the shows taste and so they threw her under the bus...
    I wondered about that too, it was so far out in left field.
    Frank looked "fake shocked" versus being surprised that Annie would do that.

Now I don't know who to root for with Annie gone .

FORT Fogey

This is the best VH1 dating show they have had since New York's!

Quote Originally Posted by dopeydwarf;3838071;
    Xmaskat,

What did Annie do?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

She started singing a song about giving Frank oral sex, in front of Frank's parents. It was SO far out of left field that I feel like a producer must have put that in her head.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3847353;
    She started singing a song about giving Frank oral sex, in front of Frank's parents. It was SO far out of left field that I feel like a producer must have put that in her head.
    Annie's exit will set up" Frank out of the basement 2"..with Annie coming back as his "good friend" to help him out....VH1 needs to come up with a "new line"

+ Reply to Thread