+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Frank the Entertainer.... in a Basement Affair

Re: Frank the Entertainer.... in a Basement Affair

I was really surprised that he let Mandy go in the 2nd episode... before the big 'key ceremony" even.
    I thought for sure she would stick around for a long time just to drive his mom crazy!

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3795840;
    I was really surprised that he let Mandy go in the 2nd episode... before the big 'key ceremony" even.
    I thought for sure she would stick around for a long time just to drive his mom crazy!
    It seemed really weird and staged, almost like there wasn't something we were being told.

That, or he just actually respects his mom's opinio AHAHAH I made myself laugh, sorry.

Him going crazy on that chick for not being on time for her date was the best part of the episode.
    You've been Philiminated.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3795840;
    Frank sticking around will drive his mom crazy enough!

Am I the only one enjoying this show? I think it's a refreshing change from the usual `strippers and ho's' getting into cat fights dating drival shown on VH-1. Frank is coming across as actually a good guy and I love his parents. His Mom is a hoot. I like her. Mostly, I love Annie and how Frank sees that she's got this beautiful sweet soul and he is attracted to her intellegence and quirkiness. I also like the fact that instead of being snarky and jealous of Annie two of the girls helped her get ready for her `date' for no other reason than it was a nice thing to do. I think Annie might be a `ringer' or a `plant' because she is soooooooooooooooooo different from the usual dime a dozen stock date show characters. I know a lot of people hate Frank but he is totally coming across as decent and rather bright AND respectful. No crude comments or swearing and he doesn't drink. I think it's a fun show and a nice change of pace from the usual train wreck shows.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

I forget that this show is on. Oh, wait - I can't stand it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

there is no way frank is picking annie when its said and done. i cannot imagine her winning. i really think it may be renee that wins. cathy and kerry are bad girls and they will likely be on towards the end but will be just short. i see annie being a victim like sam on rock of love 1 down the road. now i'm just now watching e3 so don't know who left last week.

I am so sad for Frank that the budget for his show only allows for a big group date to involve sitting on a blanket eating crackers and squeeze cheese, and the 1:1 date involves walking a few yards away from the blanket to sit on the nearby bench.

FORT Newbie

The dates are kind of sad, but I realy like the show. His parents seem so real and Frank does seem to have a unique relationship with them

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Just saw this show for the first time, and was really disappointed. I can't believe that any girl in her right mind would want a permanent relationship with Frank. What a loser! They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3813758;
    Just saw this show for the first time, and was really disappointed. I can't believe that any girl in her right mind would want a permanent relationship with Frank. What a loser! They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one. . .
    I know, in the last episode, he got upset because one of the women had a bunch of career goals and no life goals about him. Can you believe she hasn't planned her life around him yet, and is focusing on getting her master's degree instead? Frank, unlike you, some people actually have jobs.

Then he got mad and eliminated another girl for allegedly having a hookup 2 weeks before she came to the show. LOL how long before hand were they supposed to be celibate before coming to win his loser ass?
    And in a previous episode, he eliminated someone because he felt they had a lot of growing up to do. LMAO!!!!!

I find the show hilarious, but its still too hard to wrap my brain around the concept that anyone would want to come on a show to fight for this loser. I am also continually annoyed by the fact that they keep pretending its the family house when we know it isn't. I do like his parents though, they are funny. And Annie is so funny, I hope she wins.

+ Reply to Thread