+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: "The Superstars" (ABC)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: "The Superstars" (ABC)

All I can say is a big BOO My least favorites actually go out first and come back and will probably last against better, less dysfunctional teams. Oh well, here's hoping they continue to self destruct. I guess the only bright side is they can keep making each other miserable

Seeing how injuries can, and do, happen, I'm surprised that the NFL and the Buffalo Bills would allow TO to compete. Normally athletes sign something in their contract that they won't participate in any athletic events, other than their designated sport, where they could suffer a catastrophic injury.
    I was surprised about that and actually googled to see if something happened between the Bills and T.O. This was pretty intense first leg, even having some of the athletes hurting, and anything can happen. Of course I know many Bills fans who wouldn't mind in the slightest if an injury prevented him from playing

Premium Member

So does anyone know which team T.O. and Joanne are replacing?

Saw a preview last night that showed Dan Cortese going out in an ambulance. may be a teaser, but didn't look good.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

FORT Newbie

Wow Cortese in an ambulance? Yeah what happened to him? I tried googling but couldn't find out much....

I cringe to think of T.O. and that pathetic excuse for a partner coming back. And I hate her even more for making me feel somewhat sorry for T.O. But I can understand completely where others are coming from that are happy he has someone dishing it to him

Wow, Jennifer and David are out due to an injury. Too bad Jennifer really somewhat struggled, so I wonder if that's why she performaed so badly.

Barely anyone is clapping for them. Whoever the last team was in line asked why everyone was clapping Now they're all smiles and happy to be back and saying they were just mad for losing and not at each other.

Dan is out due to an injury, but since the only eliminated team has already returned, David comes back and joins Lisa. Completely mocking himself with the Baywatch run.
    Last edited by karalott; 06-30-2009 at 09:26 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hamstring.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

T.O. is pretty cocky but his partner is a b!iotch!!

Estella and her partner were eliminated. Probably sooner rather than later, and I think Jeff/Ali and David/Lisa won't be far behind. I really like all the teams left, except T.O./Joanna, so I'll be sad to see any of them go. Bode and his partner had a fall from grace. Overconfidence from all those false starts and settling for 3rd in the sand dash? Brandi is also injured, so that might not be good for her and Julio in the future.

Another good episode Not as good as last weeks, but still fun.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3536502;
    T.O. is pretty cocky but his partner is a b!iotch!!
    Omg who is this woman and who told her she can talk to TO like that. TO isn't my favorite person, but she is really too much.!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I simply cannot stand Terrell Owens and nothing I'm seeing here changes that, but I think model Julia is worse. I cringe when she starts to speak.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread