+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: "The Superstars" (ABC)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: "The Superstars" (ABC)

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3638986;
    YAY! Maks finally wins something! Which of course means he will be the first out on DWTS *sighs*.

I knew Bode would do very well on the obstacle course. He's a great strategical thinker and proved that by the way he studied the course before he ran it the first time. He didn't scale that wall, he reached up and pulled himself over it. He didn't jump the hurdles, he leaped from one to the next. He knew already in his head exactly how to tackle each obstacle because he studied them first.
    I was impressed during the tug of war with Bode's strategy of pulling the two heaviest buoys at once. Maks and Kristi had a good strategy of each pulling a buoy and pulling the heaviest one together. They almost won it over Bode/Paige. Of course it was really only a two person race since Lisa/David couldn't do it. I still can't get over how Bode breezed through that course. He also had a good idea of running the second heat first to try and give Paige a head start over Kristi. Even if she hadn't slipped, I think Kristi would have caught up, but it was a smart idea.

YAY! Maks finally wins something! Which of course means he will be the first out on DWTS *sighs*.
    I hope not!

Re: "The Superstars" (ABC)

I was just thinking if Bode and Kristi had been partnered together that would have been an unstoppable team.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011