+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raising Sextuplets

Raising Sextuplets

Raising Sextuplets - WETV - Thursdays 9pm/9c
    "This series takes us behind the scenes into the controlled chaos of daily life at the house of the Masche sextuplets and their parents, Jenny and Bryan."

Anyone watch this show tonight? The one thing I noticed was that the Masche parents don't "herd" the toddlers like the Gosselins did when their tups were toddlers. Jenny is so much more relaxed than Kate ever was even in the old days. I also didn't notice notes to volunteers all over their house like when the Gosselins tups were that age. It seems that Jenny does so much more on her own. I don't mean to compare this family with Gosselins so much but I can't help it!

FORT Fanatic

Re: Raising Sextuplets

I missed the show, but saw the couple on ShowBiz Tonight (I think). She seemed much calmer than Kate, and they talked about how they learned much from observing J & K, and know when to quit!

I wish them luck!

What's funny is that Kate actually thinks that she is teaching others about how to raise a big family but more families view her parenting as more "how not to parent". I am sure the Masches learned a lot from the Gosselins all right......

Yeah, Kate is teaching people all right-what NOT to do.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I enjoyed it...soooooooo different from j&k even in the early years...I saw normal 16 month old children running around in diapers only (we know the queen bee would never allow such a thing) they were getting into things...it seemed very wholesome...j&k NEVER gave that impression...there was more concern for the love and caring for the children than there were for APPEARANCES...fancy clothes...perfectly clean...did you see the fun and mess they had with their 1st birthday cakes...not one word about how icky or dirty they were
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3497011;
    Yeah, Kate is teaching people all right-what NOT to do.

You know sometimes a BAD example is a more effective teacher than a good example. lol I would imagine that having sextuplets would make person tend to be less patient, etc. than usual, so seeing a REALLY bad example like Kate would tend to shock a person into being more careful about how they handle the situation. In the case of a good example it's no so easy to pin down why things work, so maybe good old Kate is really doing a public service for parents. :nono Don't do what I do or look what will happen.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3497581;
    You know sometimes a BAD example is a more effective teacher than a good example. lol I would imagine that having sextuplets would make person tend to be less patient, etc. than usual, so seeing a REALLY bad example like Kate would tend to shock a person into being more careful about how they handle the situation. In the case of a good example it's no so easy to pin down why things work, so maybe good old Kate is really doing a public service for parents. :nono Don't do what I do or look what will happen.
    Amen to all of the above! Just realized I don't get this channel....oh well guess I'll keep watching that train wreck Kate...

It's funny how all these shows arise from a one time special being done, this couple is an example. I remember their show, she was hospitalized for several weeks before the babies were born. But this has happened with the Duggars, Jen and Bill and also the Roloffs I believe.

Jenny and Bryan Masche star in 'Raising Sextuplets' -- Newsday.com

I love the fact the kids are just able to be noisy and enjoy being kids.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

tonight's show was fun...wow..they went to a lot of trouble to SAVE the tree..which IMO was important and Jenny thought so too...they had a ball playing in the mud once the tree was re transplanted...just like what I have done with my own kids...they play in the mud and you squirt them off with the hose before you take them inside...and then all of the dressed as bumblebee's for Halloween....and the parents as the bee keepers and kids just running everywhere having a blast...this show is much better than the one we won't mention...its much much more real....its a shame that these parents will have to pay the price for what the DIVA has done
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast