+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raising Sextuplets

FORT Fanatic

Re: Raising Sextuplets

Can't get the channel, but some friends of mine saw the family in Vegas a week or two ago, not sure if filming. or promos or what. She said they were adorable, realistic, but very much being kids.

I caught the new episode last night. Jennie Mashce is so nurturing and I love the way she allows her children to get messy and dirty and then hoses them off! The mom and dad both have impressive backgrounds which demonstrate ambition. The mom is great, I love how she sings to them through the phone while she is at work, unlike another mother of sextuplets who has admitted to not even calling while she is gone for weeks at a time!

I love the way the dug into the pumpkins and the way they played in mud. Good for them!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3514498;
    I caught the new episode last night. Jennie Mashce is so nurturing and I love the way she allows her children to get messy and dirty and then hoses them off! The mom and dad both have impressive backgrounds which demonstrate ambition. The mom is great, I love how she sings to them through the phone while she is at work, unlike another mother of sextuplets who has admitted to not even calling while she is gone for weeks at a time!

I love the way the dug into the pumpkins and the way they played in mud. Good for them!
    I think it was the first episode..but I loved it when they took them all to dinner...did you see them with the spagatti(sp)...I can remember my own looking just like that the first time they had pasta...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Has anyone else been watching the new season? It was filmed last summer. I wonder if they did move to FL and if so, how are they doing?

according to the blog on the network site..they are still in Florida and have recently adopted a new dog to keep Luke company..a girl named Lucy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3970473;
    according to the blog on the network site..they are still in Florida and have recently adopted a new dog to keep Luke company..a girl named Lucy
    Cool! I am enjoying the show way more this season than I did last season.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Okay...haven't watched since the first couple episodes, but I think Jennie looks awful...what did she do to herself. I know she had a tummy tuck and a boob job, but when did she decide to go platinum and do her lips??? Now she needs to go on a makeover show to get her old self back!

FORT Fanatic

They were on the Today show recently and the kids were so loud it was almost impossible to hear the discussion. Sorry I don't get the cable channel they are on - I would give them a try.

I know they did complete their move across country.

I have only seen a couple of their shows, including the season finale. I read elsewhere that they were not returning for another season. I'm not sure why.

I think the parents are okay, although I have read many comments about the husband that said that he needs to be more reliable and supportive by working. He also seems to be pretty lax when it comes to kids around tools and sharp instruments.

I did wonder why when they had lots of family support in Arizona, did they move to Florida where they have no family or friends to help them. I understand that they wanted to be near the beach, but is being near the beach more important that having people to help you if you or your spouse gets sick, or a child becomes ill, or any kind of emergency arrises? With all of those little kids, I would think having backup would be a lifesaver. That's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4048041;
    I have only seen a couple of their shows, including the season finale. I read elsewhere that they were not returning for another season. I'm not sure why.

I think the parents are okay, although I have read many comments about the husband that said that he needs to be more reliable and supportive by working. He also seems to be pretty lax when it comes to kids around tools and sharp instruments.

I did wonder why when they had lots of family support in Arizona, did they move to Florida where they have no family or friends to help them. I understand that they wanted to be near the beach, but is being near the beach more important that having people to help you if you or your spouse gets sick, or a child becomes ill, or any kind of emergency arrises? With all of those little kids, I would think having backup would be a lifesaver. That's just me.

I could be wrong, but I swear in the episode where they talked about the move, they were choosing to move because of an opportunity for a job for him. In fact, the parents and lack of family support was a definite concern for them, but at the end of the day, in this economy, they made the decision that they had to go where he could get a job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast