+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NYC - Prep

FORT Fan

Re: NYC - Prep

I'm so glad this show is over. I got to a point I couldn't stand most of the kids yet I couldn't stop watching . I'd be surprised if this show came back it really went nowhere and the kids were for the most part unlikeable.

I posted once before on this thread, but to reiterate... Jessie and PC are two stuck up snobs who deserve each other. The Sebastian/Taylor/Cole triangle was a big bore. Wishing Kelli and Camille much success (even if Camille showed a bit of her ugly side the last episode, I can appreciate how driven she is).

FORT Fogey

I came to like Jessie a bit, to lust after PC a bit, to dislike Camille quite a bit, to like Kelli's singing a bit, to...um...who's Taylor? Can somebody give Seb a handkerchief? And Cole? Him too?

I don't think it will be back - the schools are inveighing against it, parents are shocked and I don't think it's done well in the ratings.

PC, before you get to LA, would you please stop off here in the Pacific Northwest and stay with my family for a month or two....we need to show you what life is all about....what is important in life and what is not important. I really believe PC has a good heart and right now is just a lost child...he needs some 'real family' around him that cares....who celebrates holidays and going for walks...swimming in the river....eating watermelon, catching crawdads, fishing for salmon, crabbing on the coast, and we do not judge you for what the reflection in the mirror has to say....OPEN invite....please contact me.

FORT Fogey

I believe PC is probably an effort to hang around with but worth it. But misslada your offer shows you have a good heart.

I'd invite PC to my place for entirely different activities.

My fiance's sister works for Rollins [one of the private colleges in Orlando] and PC just enrolled for classes.

So PC now goes to school a few miles away from my office. Fantastic. At least he's pretty-ish.

Camille needs to get slapped. The girl drives me insane. I went to a college prep school in Florida and she reminds me of some of the people I went to school with. Ugh.

FORT Fogey

What happened to Occidental in the land of El Ay?

FORT Fogey

Oh, PC, PC, you little pre-gay, where are you now that fall's here and your wardrobe is seasonally appropriate again? Are you still breaking into a sweat over male models, kissing male photographers, and dodging questions? Oh, how I miss your brittle ego covering a seething sea of insecurity.

And your hot pecs. Mustn't forget the hot pecs.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3739105;
    Oh, PC, PC, you little pre-gay, where are you now that fall's here and your wardrobe is seasonally appropriate again? Are you still breaking into a sweat over male models, kissing male photographers, and dodging questions? Oh, how I miss your brittle ego covering a seething sea of insecurity.

And your hot pecs. Mustn't forget the hot pecs.

Someone get AngloAm a glass of ice-cold water!

FORT Fogey

He and his hot pecs were the only thing that kept me watching that otherwise dreary show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast