+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NYC - Prep

Re: NYC - Prep

I watched one episode and i was almost bored to tears. Who gives a crap about what rich kids do in NYC, when they are underage? I will pass on this show also...

sidenote: i saw the episode where PC was talking to his so called best friend about her needing to find HIM a date. I was thinking to myself, "well shes fricken ugly and hes a self-centered a-hole who got hit with the ugly stick also.. so there cant be any cuties coming around.'

Kao

I can't watch this show; every time I try I get angry and turn it off.

Especially whenever the blond with the eyes that look like they're kissing shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3584258;
    I have watched a couple of these shows...and just can't believe it is on air...these kids are 15-16-17 and going to Cancun or Palm Beach for winter break...by themselves!! No parents. One set of parents lives in the Hamptons and thier 2 kids live in a georgous Upper Some Side Apt. by themselves. One of the boys is so bored with life...he just can't seem to get a grip..life is so dull and he went to Cancun for Winterbreak and he was so rude to two girls from Texas...he said..."can you imagine, they were from Texas for Gods sake" "Texas".....[B]there was not one child on this show that was likeable....maybe Sebastian was the one I liked the best..These children have no idea that the rest of us live in the world...I feel like most of them think the world is NYC...what a sad trainwreck this is..
    [
    These are the most hateful kids I have ever seen! If money makes one turn out like this, I'm happy not to be in this "elite" group. PC seems to be the most unhappy. His cynicism is very sad. If I were his parents, I would be quite concerned.
    Last edited by Coco46; 07-24-2009 at 01:19 AM.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

It was cute to see him at the photoshoot, though, not quite knowing what to do. Otherwise he's...he's...he needs to do a little self-discovery. If he isn't gay, then he needs to stop leading the 'mos on.

I can not watch this show. It is just too cringe worthy, and I like Daisy of Love!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3616616;
    It was cute to see him at the photoshoot, though, not quite knowing what to do. Otherwise he's...he's...he needs to do a little self-discovery. If he isn't gay, then he needs to stop leading the 'mos on.
    Honey, P.C. is the biggest 'mo on television.

FORT Fogey

Oh, now I'm sure there's a logical explanation for his getting the fay photographer's number, kissing him on the hand, asking if he should hump the model's leg, fawning over fabrics, elevating shade to a high art, being artistically moody/cynical that doesn't involve being homosexu....er...

heck. No there's no other explanation. He's our very own eighteen year old three dollar Wilhelmina.

What I would say is that it's good he's going to be cute and have money. Because he can't seem to figure out how to be interesting any other way, except when he's with Jessie, then he seems normal and nice, like most people do when they drop their acts.

i think he's gay.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3616616;

FORT Fan
    As the show progresses I find I'm seeing just how young these kids are, I also find that I've changed my opinion on a few of the kids from the beginning of the show. Here I go...

While I don't like Jessie watching her this last episode I found I do respect her work ethic. As a person she is really lacking, she is such a snob there is nothing likable about her, same goes for PC, these two belong together.

I like Kelli and Camille, I find both are mature beyond their years and at the same time still kid like. I respect that Camille works so hard at her studies and Kelli works so hard at her singing. BTW, Kelli's parents should be ashamed of themselves leaving their kids in the city while they live in the Hamptons. I don't understand that at all.

I find myself totally bored by Taylor, Cole and Sabastian. Taylor will get far in life knowing how to manipulate the people around her. I know it sounds harsh being that she's so young but I just feel like that girl has a knack and knows how to get into peoples' heads.

I also want to mention a few other things about some of the other 'players' on this Bravo show. Devora is a big bore, wasn't she on TRHONY? I don't remember if I've seen Charlotte Ronson on Bravo before but I know I saw her on a show called the Fashionista Diaries, I'm sick of this girl too. How much cable does Charlotte Ronson have to do before she's successful. These peripheral characters that keep crossing over from show to show are really boring.
    Last edited by angelwings; 07-29-2009 at 11:05 PM.

FORT Fogey

Wasn't Charlotte Ronson dating Lindsay Lohan.... No that was Sam Ronson or something.... never mind.

I kinda like Camille, but I sort of get the feeling she's trying to play a part. Taylor is something else, she's very manipulative, and I wouldn't feel bad about judging her that way because she's so young. Trust me, manipulative people learn it young.

I do not see how any of these kids get away with being so horrible. Where I come from they would have all had their butts kicked by now. Hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast