+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NYC - Prep

FORT Fogey

Re: NYC - Prep

I thought it was interesteing and I will watch. I missed what the girl's SAT scores were....anyone see that part?

I don't think she ever said other then they were in the top percentile.

Meh.

I hate the SAT test so much.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Jones;3526513;
    I don't think she ever said other then they were in the top percentile.

Meh.

I hate the SAT test so much.
    Thanks Bridget Jones.

I think I will pass on this show.

it sounds like a reality version of 'gossip girl'. anyone getting that from it?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3528946;
    it sounds like a reality version of 'gossip girl'. anyone getting that from it?
    Indeed it does, Becky.
    There's a lot of fun "NYC Prep" content at BravoTV.com. For instance, there's a fun quiz to see whether you could survive in the Darwinian private-school world of "NYC Prep":
    NYC Prep - Games - Prep School Survival Skills - Bravo TV Official Site
    If you're still having trouble telling these teens apart, check out the "NYC Prep 101" photo gallery
    http://www.bravotv.com/nyc-prep/nyc-prep-101
    Like P.C.'s style? Here's a gallery of his best looks
    http://www.bravotv.com/nyc-prep/pcs-looks
    And here's P.C.'s therapy session (a video preview from tonight's ep)
    http://www.bravotv.com/nyc-prep/videos/pc-sees-a-therapist

I have watched a couple of these shows...and just can't believe it is on air...these kids are 15-16-17 and going to Cancun or Palm Beach for winter break...by themselves!! No parents. One set of parents lives in the Hamptons and thier 2 kids live in a georgous Upper Some Side Apt. by themselves. One of the boys is so bored with life...he just can't seem to get a grip..life is so dull and he went to Cancun for Winterbreak and he was so rude to two girls from Texas...he said..."can you imagine, they were from Texas for Gods sake" "Texas".....there was not one child on this show that was likeable....maybe Sebastian was the one I liked the best..These children have no idea that the rest of us live in the world...I feel like most of them think the world is NYC...what a sad trainwreck this is..

i watched last week's episode the other day . . . . . pc was high as a kite . . . . when he met jessie in that restaurant and she was bitching about him standing her up . . . . his pupils were the size of saucers.

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3584258;
    I have watched a couple of these shows...and just can't believe it is on air...these kids are 15-16-17 and going to Cancun or Palm Beach for winter break...by themselves!! No parents. One set of parents lives in the Hamptons and thier 2 kids live in a georgous Upper Some Side Apt. by themselves. One of the boys is so bored with life...he just can't seem to get a grip..life is so dull and he went to Cancun for Winterbreak and he was so rude to two girls from Texas...he said..."can you imagine, they were from Texas for Gods sake" "Texas".....there was not one child on this show that was likeable....maybe Sebastian was the one I liked the best..These children have no idea that the rest of us live in the world...I feel like most of them think the world is NYC...what a sad trainwreck this is..

I believe the two who went to Cancun and palm Beach (or was it Palm Springs) are both 18. Not that that is a lot more mature than 16. But they are technically adults.

I think PC was looking for reasons not to hook up with the girls because he is not exactly into girls

i think you're quite right, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3599423;

I think PC was looking for reasons not to hook up with the girls because he is not exactly into girls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast