+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Knows Best

Re: Brooke Knows Best

Linda being a mom, doesn't give her a free pass. I am actually younger than Linda and my kids would be shocked and disgusted if I would sleep with one of their friends and I wouldn't blame them. Personally, I couldn't even imagine it. When I look at them, they are just kids.

If anything she should be more careful, that her actions don't negatively affect her kids. Less than a year and a half ago, that boy was underage. Sleeping with him would have legally made her a child molester. Both Brooke and Nick are already having to deal with a very public, nasty divorce. Add to that, Mom sleeping with a teenager?! Sorry, I just don't think much of her as a mother. Respect is earned and maintained not freely given. I think Brooke has lost that respect for Linda, and now it's up to Linda to earn it back. Instead, Linda was whining about it not being fair and it made her look like the bad guy. Hello, you're the one sleeping with a kid!!!

I don't think that Charlie is one of their friends. Linda said that the two of them met on the beach and she thought he was 27, so I really don't think she knew him before that. Also it appears in my observation that Hulk has nothing but negative stuff to say about Linda and that has persuaded Brooke alot in her feelings. I think the family would be better off dealing with this stuff in private and not on TV for all to see.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3488717;
    All I could think about when I saw Hulks girlfriend was how much she resembled brooke/mom. It made it a little awkward to see them being lovey dovey. I too am sad that Brooke has taken sides in this. Yes, I can see why she would be upset with her mom, but still. She is an adult now, and just like parents shouldnt turn their kids against each other in a divorce situation, she should try to stay neutral in my opinion, at least in the public eye.
    It was ICKY! I couldn't believe HOW much Brooke and the girlfriend looked alike. It must've been weird for them to look at each other!!! Thats all I could think when they were at dinner together and couldn't get a conversation going. Just weird! BUT...I do love Hulk and Brooke. And I can imagine how weird it is for Brooke to have BOTH her parents dating again. But 19!! Wow! I don't know how I would handle that.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3490278;
    I don't think that Charlie is one of their friends. Linda said that the two of them met on the beach and she thought he was 27, so I really don't think she knew him before that. Also it appears in my observation that Hulk has nothing but negative stuff to say about Linda and that has persuaded Brooke alot in her feelings. I think the family would be better off dealing with this stuff in private and not on TV for all to see.
    I was confused by that because Brooke and Hulk made it sound like Charlie went to school with Nick and was a family friend. Hulk had that framed picture of Linda and Charlie from before they were "together." But then Linda said she met him on the beach..... I don't know.

Okay VH1 has a bit of the new episode up, and let's just say that it's creepy. Brooke and Ashley get asked to come and do an appearance on a yacht-and it's this guy who pays all these girls to be there. Let's just say this guy reminds me of the "I like to make party" guy from last season.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I admit that scene when Brooke saw her dogs at the shore at her mom's house and her dad couldn't pull over- the dogs were barking in recognition at her was so sad, it made me cry. Divorce is so hard on kids especially when they are older. I really disagree with Linda's conduct I think she is a pretty bad person, and agree with those posters who think Hulk is the better parent.

I feel really bad for brooke. I am the same age as brooke and my parents went through a very similar divorce. I couldn't imagine if everything was on tv, too. lindas actions are awful. how can she not understand why brookes upset?

i know this is a reality show, and that there is probably not much reality to it, but yesterdays episode was obviously a set up in my eyes. Thats why I stopped watching the hills cuz it was obvious to me it wasnt totally real, that somethings were set up.

*sigh* Im sure I will watch it again tho LOL
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

This show has to be totally scripted. The epi with all of them going on dates AND then this week with the yacht and those idiot guys .....YUP, totally scripted.

I thought the first epi was good, meeting Hulk's new gf. I always wondered if Hulk was caught up in all the steroid business as a young wrestler and he confirmed it on that epi when he said he spent YEARS abusing his body to pay for that house and now some 19yo is living in it.

I probably will not watch it again.

I figured he just mean't abusing it in the ring and all the preperation he did to look like that. But maybe....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast