+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World's Strictest Parents- CMT

World's Strictest Parents- CMT

From CMT site- CMT documents the journey of two unruly teens from different families as they are forced to adapt to the rules and regulations of very strict host parents. Living under different standards from their families back home, the misbehaving teens will be subject to punishment for breaking rules and skipping chores while the strict parents attempt to mend their ways.

It's on right now, I believe it's a marathon.
    I am watching the Rutherford Family, OMG, I don't know what the hell is wrong with kids today. I just want to smack Brian. My dad would have killed me if I was even a tiny bit disrespectful like these kids.

Re: World's Strictest Parents- CMT

Brian=Spencer Pratt
    I had to leave to pick a pizza up for my dad, but I guess that Brian left early. I feel sooooo sorry for his parents.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I watched a later episode. The first time I've seen this show. I can't believe it is called, "World's Strictest Parents". It seems more like the world's worst teens who get a taste of living with actual rules and boundaries.
    I thought the family was nice, and hard workers. They reminded me of the Duggars.

Personally I don't think the parents are all that strict, just normal. I agree with Maude flanders that it seems like the worlds worst teens. Answering the other post - yes Brian left, saying he wasn't going to be anyones slave.

I'm watching the episode with Arial and Tyler. (this is the only episode I've seen so far). My opinion of this family is that they are really religious. I don't think it was right to make these kids go to church if they didn't want to. I don't think anyone should have a religion forced upon them. The kids didn't seem that bad. (maybe I missed something at the start, I started watching 10 minutes in)

Arial wasn't dressed seductively like the father made it out to be. To me it seemed like the father was trying to show off for the camera. But that's just my opinion.

And what does this family do for fun... paint chains and wheels?

Arial seems like a sweet girl.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3486577;
    ...yes Brian left, saying he wasn't going to be anyones slave.
    if he doesn't shape up, he's going to be someone's bitch in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3486956;
    if he doesn't shape up, he's going to be someone's bitch in prison.
    Oh Man! You made me laugh with this one. His boyfriend will be "Bubba".
    How cute Bubba and Brian. Bet he gets passed around.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I have to agree - if my parents caught me acting like that - wow, talk about grounded for life!

And if I caught either one of my kids acting that way (which hasn't happened so far) - there would be some serious butt-kicking around my house!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3486758;
    I'm watching the episode with Arial and Tyler. (this is the only episode I've seen so far). My opinion of this family is that they are really religious. I don't think it was right to make these kids go to church if they didn't want to. I don't think anyone should have a religion forced upon them. The kids didn't seem that bad. (maybe I missed something at the start, I started watching 10 minutes in)

Arial wasn't dressed seductively like the father made it out to be. To me it seemed like the father was trying to show off for the camera. But that's just my opinion.

And what does this family do for fun... paint chains and wheels?

Arial seems like a sweet girl.
    Ha, when I was under my parents roof and they supported me I went to church. End of story. I think it is better to grow up with a basis of religion and then as an adult decide whether or not you want to attend church then grow up without. Seriously, though most kids just sleep through the sermon. That's what I did. Also who is going to leave a kid at home supervised just because they don't want to go to church. Please, no one has that much babysitting money. As for leaving teens home alone on Sunday morning. Hell, no let them suffer with the rest of the family.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread