+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendra

Kendra

Alrighty, this ought to be fun. It premieres on Sunday (airing on E!) at 10 and it follows Kendra Wilkinson (from The Girls Next Door) as she moves into her own house and prepares to become a married woman. The wedding is actually later this month...but knowing Kendra, there's bound to be hijinks galore. She was also the best one of the three GND to carry a TV show, and the promos look absolutely hilarious.

Anyone else watching? I watched GND all the way from the first episode, and Kendra was my favourite. One of the scenes has the first piece of furniture in the living room being...a stripper pole. Oh, Kendra.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Regular

Re: Kendra

I'll be watching! I'm looking forward to this show - looks like fun! It's nice to see the way Kendra has grown from her early days on GND - she's come a long way and watching her planning her wedding will be entertaining!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

My DVR is set!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Mine too!

I love Kendra and her man is a cutie. One thing Kendra don't listen to Hank you leave that Charger mat at your front door from one Charger fan to another!lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I liked the first episode, at least.

Interesting how Hef brought the one new girlfriend, Crystal, to the housewarming party, but the twins were only mentioned once and never seen. Hef is getting more feeble. I felt bad for him having no place to sit at Kendra's house.

I think she and the fiance are the real deal. Happy for them.

I too enjoyed the show. Did she get another boob job near the end or after the last season of GND?? Even my hubby noticed she looked awfully bigger. I think it will be a cute show. I was shocked at Hef, he seems to be going downhill, I know he is no spring chicken, but he is like Dick Clark in that he has NEVER looked his age, until recently that is. oh well, anyway- Hank seems like he has a good head on his shoulders, the more he talks the cuter he becomes to me (have no idea why, lol)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I think Hef is embarrassed by the twins. I also thought he looked alot older lastnight. I think he truly misses Ms. Kendra. I think he misses all of the girls and realizes the ones he have now are not really into him except maybe Crystal.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Exactly...I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Holly get back together, but that's just me. I feel the twins are just along for the ride, they aren't there for Hef.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3488252;
    I too enjoyed the show. Did she get another boob job near the end or after the last season of GND?? Even my hubby noticed she looked awfully bigger. I think it will be a cute show. I was shocked at Hef, he seems to be going downhill, I know he is no spring chicken, but he is like Dick Clark in that he has NEVER looked his age, until recently that is. oh well, anyway- Hank seems like he has a good head on his shoulders, the more he talks the cuter he becomes to me (have no idea why, lol)
    ITA! I loved loved loved it!! I think Kendra and Hank are really in love and I enjoyed watching the two of them - she's so happy with him and he adores her. What a fun show, I really enjoy the two of them together!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast