Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Kendra

FORT Regular

Re: Kendra

that's what i thought it was too, meh, editing

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I hope their show doesn't go on for that long, they have more important things to focus on.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3657338;
    I noticed that Hank's parents were there in the proposal video. But in the episode where they went to his folks' house, wasn't she supposedly meeting them for the first time? and weren't they already engaged?
    No that was just Kendra's first visit since they met.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

As much as I adore Kendra, I dislike Bridget. She's a 40-year-old has-been playmate. At least Holly had the decency to go away. What's with her playing interviewer in Kendra's show? Go away, Bridget!

/end rant

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3682967;
    As much as I adore Kendra, I dislike Bridget. She's a 40-year-old has-been playmate. At least Holly had the decency to go away. What's with her playing interviewer in Kendra's show? Go away, Bridget!

/end rant
    Yikes. I hope you're not suggesting that just b/c she's 40, she needs to stay out of the public eye (BTW, I don't think she's 40 just yet - I think she's in her late 30's). I actually think she seems like a nice person. Seems more "real" than Holly, IMHO. She's ambitious, educated - she has a Master's degree - and I was impressed that she was preparing for her life after "The Girls Next Door." I remember some episodes of her taking graduate classes at UCLA, trying to start a career in radio, investing in a low budget film (might not have been the best idea, but at least she was going for it), her "Beaches" show on E, etc. I don't know how anyone can criticize her, unless they just don't like her personality. I can see how she might seem a little too airy, and her voice could be a little grating, but I think she seems like a sweet person.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3683306;
    Yikes. I hope you're not suggesting that just b/c she's 40, she needs to stay out of the public eye (BTW, I don't think she's 40 just yet - I think she's in her late 30's). I actually think she seems like a nice person. Seems more "real" than Holly, IMHO. She's ambitious, educated - she has a Master's degree - and I was impressed that she was preparing for her life after "The Girls Next Door." I remember some episodes of her taking graduate classes at UCLA, trying to start a career in radio, investing in a low budget film (might not have been the best idea, but at least she was going for it), her "Beaches" show on E, etc. I don't know how anyone can criticize her, unless they just don't like her personality. I can see how she might seem a little too airy, and her voice could be a little grating, but I think she seems like a sweet person.
    You are absolutely right. I hadn't looked past her annoying personality and baby voice to give her credit for anything. And no - I don't think that being 40 should cause anyone to stay out of the public eye. I'm older than she is. I just think it's time to put some clothes on and act like a big girl now.

I need to be careful to not post when I'm a pissy mood and someone on tv annoys me.

I like Bridget, but she is a little delusional about herself. Bridget thinks if she dresses the package like new candy it will be hard to tell the candy inside is day old.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3683542;
    You are absolutely right. I hadn't looked past her annoying personality and baby voice to give her credit for anything. And no - I don't think that being 40 should cause anyone to stay out of the public eye. I'm older than she is. I just think it's time to put some clothes on and act like a big girl now.

I need to be careful to not post when I'm a pissy mood and someone on tv annoys me.
    I agree with you. She got herself through college and I'm assuming she passed. She doesn't need to put on that vacant act at this point. And she does act very vacant. And I don't find her dressing particularly cute. I'm all for dressing sexy or whatever but it's just not cute. I watched one of these shows and saw Bridget and she looked everyone of how ever many years old she is and she probably looked like a lot older without all the good lighting and super make up (then again Holly looks like she was ridden hard and put away wet too without make up).

She's got a good gig acting vacant and showing off as much as she can so I don't expect her to change. but I have a hard time taking her even remotely seriously.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3683306;
    Thank you, daiseyo, for saying all of that about Bridget!!! Thank you, thank you! Do people not realize that we are ALL going to get old. . . eventually. Should we just curl up and die when we turn 30 something, or should we do what Bridget has done, and get a good education with an advanced degree and prepare for a second career in a field that we love!

I got a good education and advanced degree in something I love and don't have to run around acting vacant all the time. I don't pretend I am not as old as I am. I embrace my maturity.

The problem isn't her age. It's the act she's putting on. Like I said it's not cute and it's annoying as all get out to sit and watch someone who is supposed to be admired because of her education etc. act like she does.

+ Reply to Thread