+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Kendra

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Kendra

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3633961;
    well, it was supposedly a surprise shower and she supposedly didn't know that there was going to be a shower and people were handing her champagne. there may be a slim chance that she didn't have a chance to tell them before she found herself with a glass of champagne in her hand
    Yes, I think that's exactly what happened, cause, if you remember, in the first scene (before she even knew of the shower), she was on her way to her mom's house, saying how excited she was to tell them that she was pregnant!

Her mom is a real piece of work!!! She was shocked by the news that her daughter and her fiance were pregnant, but her daughter's previous lifestyle (much of which occurred while Kendra was still under-age), e.g. lude behavior, sex with an 80+ year old man, tons of blatant sex with multiple partners, nude photography, and who knows what else, didn't seem to bother her a bit.

Kendra's life is turning out wonderfully! Her mom should be delighted and grateful!

Her mother sure is a puzzle to me. She was just fine with Kendra basically prostituting her self out to Hef, but getting married, having a baby.... that's the bad news. Between Kendra and Hank they own 3 homes, have a deal for a second season of their hit show, and they sold their wedding pics for big $$$. Kendra is doing fine, I wish her mom would shut up.

I think to a degree her mom was living through her and what her mom wanted for her (or for herself) was to stay kind of not tied down and so forth. It's going to be harder for her mom to live the party life through her if there is less party life to live.

FORT Regular

I'm sure her mom had it not easy, but when she was about to tell her whole life story about kendra's dad, i was expecting something really sad or upsetting, but then she says she was 26 and he left her. Yes, that's a terrible thing, but my mom was on her own since she was 18, I think I'd be more compassionate towards her mom if she hadn't pre-empted this story with a disclaimer that made it sound like she was out prostituting herself to make money for her kids.

Or maybe I'm totally wrong, and she just didn't WANT to share the most sordid details, who knows, but I was HORRIFIED by the way she reacted in front of all those people. No matter how you feel about the matter, acting like that in front of friends and/or family is thoughtless, can you imagine how AWKWARD you would feel as a guest. =/

Oh and I've been meaning to comment on something that someone said awhile back in this thread.
    That moment where kendra's dog fell in the pool and she LITERALLY jumped in after it, was amazing. At first I was like 'wow she's dumb, dogs can swim' but then i realized that knee jerk reaction is what being a parent is all about. That little clip made me totally fall in love with this show.

I loved the season wrap up with Bridget interviewing them about the wedding and the show. I love these two. Where can I pick up a hank?lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Oh my. I think Bridget needs to take another look at her birth certificate. Honey, you're pushing 40 - time to take out the pigtails and put some clothes on. The little girl needs to learn how to use her "big girl" voice. I love Hank and Kendra - but they can surely carry the show on their own.

I noticed that Hank's parents were there in the proposal video. But in the episode where they went to his folks' house, wasn't she supposedly meeting them for the first time? and weren't they already engaged?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3656192;
    Where can I pick up a hank?lol
    I know, right? When they were saying good bye on the night before the wedding and talking about the rest of their lives and he said, "and the one after that, and the one after that..."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3657338;
    I noticed that Hank's parents were there in the proposal video. But in the episode where they went to his folks' house, wasn't she supposedly meeting them for the first time? and weren't they already engaged?
    I think she was nervous about coming to their house for the first time, and maybe a little nervous just interacting with them.

Quote Originally Posted by bachbaby;3658783;
    I think she was nervous about coming to their house for the first time, and maybe a little nervous just interacting with them.

very possible, but when I saw that episode for the first time, I had the impression she was meeting his folks for the first time

+ Reply to Thread