+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kendra

Re: Kendra

I think Kendra will be a fine mom. Remember when Rascall jumped in the pool? She dove in there and scooped him up without hesitation, mic on and all. That was when I really started to like this show. She seemed so genuine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MissGogo;3614038;
    I think Kendra will be a fine mom. Remember when Rascall jumped in the pool? She dove in there and scooped him up without hesitation, mic on and all. That was when I really started to like this show. She seemed so genuine to me.
    I agree I think Kendra is just a young woman who likes to enjoy life as she should. I think she is very down to earth and will make a great young mom. Kendra is alot more than one of Hef's ex girlfriends.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Last night's episode was so sad in the beginning. Poor Kendra, and her Grandma, she was killing me with those tears.

Ok I missed a few things in last night's show...

Why is Kendra needing a "high risk" MD for her baby? Did they say?

Also...I did not understand the wedding invites..they came in a big box..were they already addressed to all the guests...?
    I would have NEVER left wedding invites in a box by my mailbox with a note for the mailman? I would have driven them right down to the post office.

Also I mentioned in previous posts about Kendra's dogs peeing everywhere...did you see Kendra's dog pee'ed the minute the dog walked into Kendra's mom's house in San Diego..that dog has it backwards...!

Omg Kendra & hank's wedding was so beautiful and they look so cute together.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3613923;
    I know I would be hurt if my daughter didn't tell me first before announcing it at the shower that was being televised. I didn't realize that was the reason she was upset, Kendra is very immature and not the brightest bulb so she probably didn't "think" about it much....I understand why both the grandma and mother would be upset.

well, it was supposedly a surprise shower and she supposedly didn't know that there was going to be a shower and people were handing her champagne. there may be a slim chance that she didn't have a chance to tell them before she found herself with a glass of champagne in her hand

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3633614;
    Omg Kendra & hank's wedding was so beautiful and they look so cute together.

I cried watching Kendras wedding. If this couple is not the real deal as far as being in love and really wanting to spend their lives together, then they are fantastic actors.

I think Holly is a little jealous.

I also noticed that when Hef stopped by the bride's room, there was zero interaction with Bridget or Holly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3633961;
    well, it was supposedly a surprise shower and she supposedly didn't know that there was going to be a shower and people were handing her champagne. there may be a slim chance that she didn't have a chance to tell them before she found herself with a glass of champagne in her hand
    When I was pregnant my mom was excited when I told her and would have even thought of making a scene like that. It was a special time for me (even though I lost the baby). She doesn't feel the need to wreck a moment because of her own selfish need to be first in line to hear the gossip basically.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3618467;
    Also...I did not understand the wedding invites..they came in a big box..were they already addressed to all the guests...?
    I would have NEVER left wedding invites in a box by my mailbox with a note for the mailman? I would have driven them right down to the post office.

Clearly, they have not heard of a post office.

Kendra's mom is so unclassy. I can't stand her. Her offer to move into Kendra's room. Not to mention her questioning when she walks in during the wedding. She clearly was about to cry but I was surprsed she didn't cause a scene.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3634402;
    Clearly, they have not heard of a post office.

Kendra's mom is so unclassy. I can't stand her. Her offer to move into Kendra's room. Not to mention her questioning when she walks in during the wedding. She clearly was about to cry but I was surprsed she didn't cause a scene.
    I agree, she wants Hef to take care of her. She has hinted about wanting to join the harem in previous seasons.

And did she think the family comes in after the bride, or betweent he bridesmaids and the bride?

she's kinda trashy which is why I am so impressed that Kendra seems to be such a decent human being now that she is all grown up

+ Reply to Thread