+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kendra

Re: Kendra

Kendra's new boob job looks amazing and MUCH more natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3592483;
    The dinner party was a disaster, yes, but I'm curious about WHY Kendra didn't know that the one GF was a vegetarian. As far as the bridal shower next week, I know that Kendra announcing she was pregnant caused a lot of drama between her and her elders, as they wanted to be told first but she told everyone together.
    I believe the friend was actually the girlfriend of Hanks teammate. That may be just a casual friend.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yes, I do know it was the girlfriend of a teammate-I just refer to them as "the girlfriend" or "the teammate" due to my low attention span especially after listening to Fox on Daisy of Love.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Gah - I'm just watching the episode where Kendra picks out her wedding dress with Bridget there. Then they show Bridget's interview scene. I'm thinking she's had some work done - her eyebrows are halfway up her forehead. She's got to be pushing 40, right?

I saw the previews of the show where Kendra announces her pregnancy. I am sure it's just editing but it appears that Kendra's mother is not too happy with Kendra marrying and having a baby so young....just curious if she would have preferred that her daughter stay in that weird foursome relationship with Hef and continue to exploit her body. I guess her mother is more concerned about getting more free plastic surgeries and perks that come with Kendra living at the mansion.

The preview hit me the same way. I understand that Kendra is young - and having a baby right now probably isn't the best idea. But it's the reality in her life - and I agree - mom sure did seem happy visiting her baby girl while she lived with Grandpa Hef. I love the way Hank adores Kendra, and she really seems to be trying.

I've got to say, though, I love the grandma. Her dancing the pole was hilarious!

That was classic-only Kendra's grandmum would do that!

As for the pregnancy, I remember reading articles that said that her mum and grandmum were both hurt that Kendra didn't tell them first-instead she told everybody at her bridal shower as the first reveal of the news.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

I've never been completely fond of the mom, but isn't that kind of selfish of her to be put out about not being the first to know rather than being happy about the baby news?

I guess, but then again you never know.

The show did get picked up for a second season-it will follow her life as a newlywed, as well as her and Hank moving to New Jersey, and a special about her giving birth.

I know I would be hurt if my daughter didn't tell me first before announcing it at the shower that was being televised. I didn't realize that was the reason she was upset, Kendra is very immature and not the brightest bulb so she probably didn't "think" about it much....I understand why both the grandma and mother would be upset.

+ Reply to Thread