+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kendra

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: Kendra

I'm such a dork. I just saw the scene where Hank takes Kendra to the Grand Canyon - and I actually teared up. Yes, it is that beautiful, and yes, I am that big of a dork. They are just so sweet together.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3497043;
    I'm surprised she knows how to twitter. Although I adore Kendra, I never thought she had much schoolin'. But of course I wish them the best. Boy are those kids in love!
    I agree about Kendra's schoolin' -- I think she's just way too silly and totally uninteresting to the point of mundane. This makes for a boring show. I'm a big reality freak; however, the characters have to be interesting. She shows me nothing (even if she does have my body). ;-)

The wedding was yesterday at the Playboy Mansion. I hope all goes well.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I read that it was over 500 guests, with Holly and Bridget as bridesmaids and her brother giving her away.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

There were some photos of Kendra's wedding on tv. She looked beautiful...and hubby handsome. It was wonderful. I guess Holly really started bawling. I think she wishes it were he getting married. She really wants to find someone and start a family.

I'm glad it worked out for Kendra.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie

Did anyone watch last night? It really makes me wonder how much Kendra will mature once her baby arrives

Quote Originally Posted by ghnstrz;3546733;
    Did anyone watch last night? It really makes me wonder how much Kendra will mature once her baby arrives
    ....That Vegas trip with the ladies....

And what is up with her home?? It is so beautiful but she could care less about taking care of it....how long with Hank deal with that....oh I know, they will get a housekeeper!

I hope Kendra really did fire her assistant She was so wrong for going on a hike before getting stuff done.

That dinner party was a mess. It seems her mom and grandma don't know how to cook either. They weren't even helping her.

The previews for next week and her announcing she can't drink cause she's pregnant (with tears in her eyes) and her mom saying this week how she was only 23 and she didn't want her getting pregnant, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3591112;
    I hope Kendra really did fire her assistant She was so wrong for going on a hike before getting stuff done.

That dinner party was a mess. It seems her mom and grandma don't know how to cook either. They weren't even helping her.

The previews for next week and her announcing she can't drink cause she's pregnant (with tears in her eyes) and her mom saying this week how she was only 23 and she didn't want her getting pregnant, haha!
    I hope she fired her too. First she says she left to go hiking because Kendra gave her NO DIRECTION yet she walks in with brand new tablecloths and napkins as Kendra had instructed her in the morning....hmmm...

What I am worried about w/Kendra is how much those puppies are constantly peeing and pooping all over her carpets....YUCK....!

The dinner party seemed a bit helter skelter but she did manage to pull it off. Holly looked so thin. AND that one gf of one of the ball players should have mentioned to either Kendra or Hank about the fact she does not eat meat.

The dinner party was a disaster, yes, but I'm curious about WHY Kendra didn't know that the one GF was a vegetarian. As far as the bridal shower next week, I know that Kendra announcing she was pregnant caused a lot of drama between her and her elders, as they wanted to be told first but she told everyone together.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread