+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Kendra

Re: Kendra

Oh, that was nice. I always liked Bridget the best. I hope she's doing well.
    momrek06 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh Debb, Bridget bought Kendra a brand new iPad and filled it with every single picture she could find from their days in the PB Mansion.

I guess Kendra had told Bridget she either misplaced or lost or got rid of all the MANSION pics of all the fun they all had while they all lived together.

It really was a LOVELY and BEAUTIFUL idea. Kendra was very thankful and emotional just looking at the iPad full of pictures.
    Bridget's gift was so gracious. I think Kendra was truly (and sincerely) moved by Bridget's thoughtfulness. She even said that it reminded her of what a good person Bridget always was, and how close they had been in the past. Hopefully, it kick started the renewal of their friendship.
    Punkin, agamergirl and momrek06 like this.

I think a view of what Bridget is doing with her and Kendra catching up and being funny would be much more amusing than the "I'm getting older and am a wife and mother, but can't stand to stay out of the clubs, party and act like I'm single", theme. If she continues with her same old, same old, I have no interest in seeing Kendra anymore. Bridget is older than Kendra, but I read that she lives in Sherman Oaks, so she should be available for filming shows.
    agamergirl likes this.

It was only a matter of time.

Kendra has struggled with Hank's cheating and I do not blame her.

Hank has struggled with her having more fame than him. Get over it, Hank.

You blew the SUPERBOWL and now you have SCREWED up your marriage.
    KAREN

I've always liked them both. Haven't watched her show because it wasn't my cup of tea but loved the Girls Next Door. I would love it if Bridgett and Kendra would do a show. Bridgett sounds like a very thoughtful, classy woman.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "You're gonna tip that boat over and wet my weave!" To Rome For Love on Bravo

+ Reply to Thread