+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendra

Re: Kendra

Kendra's show looks like fun. I laughed when Hef thought Hank's call was a CRANK call!!! I was wondering if Kendra's neighbors were thinking...ugh, parties will be ongoing now..... Kendra is started to remind me of Amy Roloff will all those clothes on the floor all over her room. I am not a clean freak BUT if it had been me, those clothes would be just fine INSIDE all those boxes!!! Hank does seem like such a sweet guy.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3488642 View Post
    Kendra's show looks like fun. I laughed when Hef thought Hank's call was a CRANK call!!! I was wondering if Kendra's neighbors were thinking...ugh, parties will be ongoing now..... Kendra is started to remind me of Amy Roloff will all those clothes on the floor all over her room. I am not a clean freak BUT if it had been me, those clothes would be just fine INSIDE all those boxes!!! Hank does seem like such a sweet guy.
    She was a primo slob on TGND -- remember how hard it was & how long it took for her to pack up all of her crap? She's so young -- hopefully she'll outgrow it.

(I stopped watching the Roloff saga a while ago but do remember that messy house. I am a clean/neat freak & that kind of messiness makes me nervous.)

I liked it too. She was always so much fun. It was too sweet, her reaction when Hef showed up at her house warming. I am surprised they agreed to get married at the mansion.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I loved the show. Kendra is a doll! It cracks me up how she can go from tomboy to a gorgeous Playboy pinup. And I have to agree about Hef - he seems very old this year.

Just read that Kendra is pregnant.

I'm not surprised, I'm sure it will be a cute baby. I also read that the show debuted to the highest ratings for an E! series premiere since The Anna Nicole Show-and way higher than any season of Girls Next Door. So you just know they're going to do a season 2. They have to.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

OMG I don't think she's ready to be a Mom

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3492916;
    OMG I don't think she's ready to be a Mom
    Ditto. I was thinking the same thing. Best of luck to them!

I can hear Holly moaning and groaning now. I dont think she is ready to be a parent quite yet either, but theres nothing like having a kid to MAKE you grow up. For most people anyway. Im happy for them, nonetheless!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3492963;
    I can hear Holly moaning and groaning now. I dont think she is ready to be a parent quite yet either, but theres nothing like having a kid to MAKE you grow up. For most people anyway. Im happy for them, nonetheless!
    Kendra was what 18 when she moved into the mansion? The wild years as I fondly remember my own,lol. Kendra always imo knew life in the mansion was temporary and just used it for what it was a moment in time when she was able to enjoy her youth. Kendra marrying Hank was a sign that she has started to change and I think Hank's influence will help Kendra ready herself for a child.

I am happy for her and wish her and Hank the best. I wonder what Hef thinks about Kendra being a mommy?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread